• sometimes
    Vote C
  • Haha motorboat
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I probably do, looking back at some of my answers/explanations. I go into personal stories sometimes to convey my viewpoint more clearly. Also, I can get pretty descriptive about sexual things. So I probably do embarrass or make people a little uncomfortable when answering their questions. But, like I have posted on my profile, I'll lend an ear to whatever problems you have. I'll be honest, upfront, and straight-forward. I can't say I'm a "golden boy", more of a mixture of a bad boy and a sweetheart. Have a very naughty side, but won't be rude or pervy. So if you want to know how it is without the sugar coating, give me a shout!!!

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, not usually. I do have a few close friends on here that I probably share too much with, but that's okay. Haha.

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 39

• I have noticed that I do actually tend to do that. Should probably stop. But later, now I'm gonna fap a little.

1|1
    0|0
  • overall... no. I might be quite open with certain topics, but just because some people are uptight when it comes to that doesn't make me feel like I overshare. I don't post questions related to my private life and there are certain things I don't discuss.

2|0
    0|0
  • Maybe to one girl, but she's cool and it's not on here.

For the rest of GaG i'm not too worried lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, that's in the eye of the beholder. It helps, when you ask a question, to explain what happened in detail at times. Otherwise, you're just guessing when you try to answer the question.

1|0
    0|0
    • What about questions solely about your personal life like "How was your first time?" or "What was the last picture you took?"

• That's just tagging your friends. Some people think this is Facebook.

• Motorboat!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say GAG in general but a friend I met on here that I never thought I'd share so much personal information with.

1|0
    0|0
  • No , I don't share personal details. And I don't post pictures. I only limit my conversations to topics discussed on GAG.

1|0
    0|0
  • I lie completely about myself and nobody knows what I'm actually like. So it's the opposite of overshare.

2|0
    0|0
    • Well your name IS "john doesn't" so this is your account of all the stuff you don't do ahah

• Yes, because I have no damn shame. My name is BeerFarts afterall. Haha ;p

1|1
    0|0
  • I sometimes do but I keep a lot of other things secret.

1|0
    0|0
  • i tend to give almost all detail...
    coz why not?
    its not like someones gonna track me down and try to invade my privacy lol...

1|0
    0|0
  • I suppose so

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, just look at the about me section.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh dear , you forgot your social security number and credit card # plus expiration date and cvv 😜

• I just tell it like it is. Why over do it? This is a great place to get opinions from both guys and girls !!

1|0
    0|0
  • Here, topic is limited, I always share my experience base on other's common topic

1|0
    0|0
  • I talk about things on here that I would never ever ever talk about in real life so i guess

1|0
    0|0
  • what is the worst that can happen?

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I do

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm the same here as I'm in real life

1|0
    0|0
  • nope

1|0
    0|0
  • Well more than I would ever say IRL

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

1|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunately a little more than I should have

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • What is Girls Ask Guys. com? I'm on gag dude

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah.. so far i did... but there's no problem since nobody knows my true identity :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely

1|0
    0|0
  • I m done with this site n chicks. 😗

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 22

• I really dont give a fuck if I overshare to a whole lot of strangers that i will never meet.

Personal details though is kept private obviously, I wouldn't want people to be able to find me just like that, other information is whatever tho.

2|3
    0|0
  • I have learned in the past that oversharing on the internet is a horrible idea. People end up stalking you.

2|1
    0|0
    • Very very berry very true

• Show All
    • Have you gotten stalked before?

• Unfortunately I have. A guy on this site has done that to me for nearly 3 years straight.

• I don't answer anything sexual about myself or reveal personal information about myself.
    I do overshare in terms of talking about diarrhea and stuff though

1|1
    0|0
  • 1|1
    0|0
    • Like Elissa Dido, I think

• @martyfellow yeah! I have no issue with that, It makes me feel better as well, when i need to get things off my chest. I mean I say enough lol but personal personal things then not really, no

• GAG is basically my diary lmao 😂😳

1|2
    0|0
  • Occasionally. Lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Way too much :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Only to a Few Good Friends I would ever Trust. xx

1|0
    0|0
  • I probably do. I'm not too stressed about it though, S*** happens, pretending otherwise never did me any good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes and I regret it after.

1|3
    0|0
  • I say a lot more in here there I would in many situations and to many people. It's easy to fearlessly share certain details about myself as no one knows who I am personally. But I am a very private person so don't tell many people too much.

1|0
    0|0
  • What type of over sharing? Like where u live and stuff or

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, ridiculously so 🙈🙊🙈🙊

1|1
    0|0
  • Hahah probably.

1|0
    0|0
  • At times I do.

1|1
    0|0
  • nope

1|0
    0|0
  • It's definitely more than I'll say in real life but it's not really an overshare either since I don't share much at all in real life.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all hahah

1|0
    0|0
  • I sometimes do and I sometimes don't.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeuppppp.

1|0
    0|0
  • Only with people i trust

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I used to in my old account. Now I rarely do.

1|0
    0|0