How to delete any question on my profile?

I want to delete a question from my profile don't to know how to delete my own question

50

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• Questions can only be deleted if they meet certain criteria. The question must be less than 30 days old, not have an MHO selected, and closed. You can read the steps about how to close your questions here. :) https://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts#61

• I don't think you can.

• Here's how you delete a question when possible: On the far top right corner of your question there are three grey dots in a column. Click on that and close the question. After click delete. It won't always work though. If MHO has already been selected, if it is very popular, if it is over 30 days old, etc. You CAN disavow the question. First click close question if you haven't already done so. Then click disavow. Your question will be changed to anonymous and removed from your profile.

• I don't know but I've been wondering if I can delete answers that were just fudged up, overshare, sp errors or verbal vomit. Answers said in haste.

What Guys Said 0