Has asking on GAG actually helped anyone?

I usually only ask stupid questions that don't revolve around my relationship or sex life. I've been on here for a little more than 2 years. I feel like I've learned things. The question is simple. Has being on GAG helped out your relationship or sex life in anyway? If so, how has it helped?

118

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had some helpful advice from users on this site.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure it has helped some people. As for me, I don't come here for advice. I just come here to kill time.

What Girls Said 10

• Honestly, it did help me ONLY ONCE when i had an issue whether to tell my boyfriend about me having a problem with his mom or not, and i wanted to see different opinions on that because i didn't have anyone to talk to about this in real life since all of our friends are friends of our parents and my mom is my boyfriends mom best friend soo i couldn't talk to anyone,...

and people helped me out :) some of them even convinced me to do something that i would never do, and it turned out to be right :) so only that time i asked for a real opinion, the rest is just curiosity.

• 691 Followers and Friends and even some Kind Comments once in a Awhile... Has made me Smile all the While, That I was Able to Lend a Helping Hand. xx

• It hasn't actually because I'm still an insecure person. The advice people gave me was great but I never got around to try them out.

• Don't be insecure cutie! You look pretty !

• @singlebee i'll give you a follow anyways but I don't want compliments lol.

• Hahaha OK then maybe I will chat with you... Is that OK?

• it's helped me keep current on pop culture and issues plauging this generation
    if not for GaG, i'd have no idea what "bae" or "MGTOW" means

as for relationship, i asked one question on that when i first joined almost 4 years ago and GaG did not help

• It helped me alil... but because I'm the wonderful, confusing, and indecisive person that I am... I come back asking more questions.

• A specific user has helped me more than anyone in my life. Not only me, but a ton of others.

• It helped me to see how the majority of people thnk on a certain topic

• A few people said I helped them before, it was relationship based questions

• It hasn't not helped

• Yes, I've had a big thank you from some and I've also had some relief myself when I asked a few things. I tend to not log in for a while though when I get hostile comments about my age or gender which is fairly frequent nowadays.

What Guys Said 7

• There are two people on here who's opinion and advice I value. Other than that, I think the vast majority of men and women on here are at the lower end of lifes totem pole if you catch my drift. This website isn't a very accurate portrayal of reality by any means.

• A little, maybe. I met someone I really like, here, and we are chatting, offline.
    Some have posted that I said something that helped them, more than a few times.
    I've learned a bit about some things. . .

• Yes. It was one of my anon questions. I got a surprisingly helpful answer from someone I didn't expect it from on basically being a stronger person. It was surprising because the last time I asked such a question, he suspiciously asked what I wanted to do with those traits. Guess I should thank him.

• Possibly, but certainly not me. Any of my questions have been simple curiosity or entertainment, I'd never actually look for serious advice here.

• No but I learned guys and girls are really insecure about their height and boobs

• I only ask fun questions.

• It has helped me to learn that stay away from white girls, they are 99% racists, islamophobic, rude. They consider Muslims likes insects.