Has asking on GAG actually helped anyone?

I usually only ask stupid questions that don't revolve around my relationship or sex life. I've been on here for a little more than 2 years. I feel like I've learned things. The question is simple. Has being on GAG helped out your relationship or sex life in anyway? If so, how has it helped?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had some helpful advice from users on this site.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure it has helped some people. As for me, I don't come here for advice. I just come here to kill time.

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• Honestly, it did help me ONLY ONCE when i had an issue whether to tell my boyfriend about me having a problem with his mom or not, and i wanted to see different opinions on that because i didn't have anyone to talk to about this in real life since all of our friends are friends of our parents and my mom is my boyfriends mom best friend soo i couldn't talk to anyone,...

and people helped me out :) some of them even convinced me to do something that i would never do, and it turned out to be right :) so only that time i asked for a real opinion, the rest is just curiosity.

0|0
    0|1
  • 691 Followers and Friends and even some Kind Comments once in a Awhile... Has made me Smile all the While, That I was Able to Lend a Helping Hand. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • It hasn't actually because I'm still an insecure person. The advice people gave me was great but I never got around to try them out.

0|0
    0|0
    • Don't be insecure cutie! You look pretty !

• Show All
    • @singlebee i'll give you a follow anyways but I don't want compliments lol.

• Hahaha OK then maybe I will chat with you... Is that OK?

• it's helped me keep current on pop culture and issues plauging this generation
    if not for GaG, i'd have no idea what "bae" or "MGTOW" means

as for relationship, i asked one question on that when i first joined almost 4 years ago and GaG did not help

0|0
    0|0
  • It helped me alil... but because I'm the wonderful, confusing, and indecisive person that I am... I come back asking more questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • A specific user has helped me more than anyone in my life. Not only me, but a ton of others.

1|0
    0|0
  • It helped me to see how the majority of people thnk on a certain topic

0|0
    0|0
  • A few people said I helped them before, it was relationship based questions

0|0
    0|0
  • It hasn't not helped

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I've had a big thank you from some and I've also had some relief myself when I asked a few things. I tend to not log in for a while though when I get hostile comments about my age or gender which is fairly frequent nowadays.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• There are two people on here who's opinion and advice I value. Other than that, I think the vast majority of men and women on here are at the lower end of lifes totem pole if you catch my drift. This website isn't a very accurate portrayal of reality by any means.

1|1
    0|0
  • A little, maybe. I met someone I really like, here, and we are chatting, offline.
    Some have posted that I said something that helped them, more than a few times.
    I've learned a bit about some things. . .

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. It was one of my anon questions. I got a surprisingly helpful answer from someone I didn't expect it from on basically being a stronger person. It was surprising because the last time I asked such a question, he suspiciously asked what I wanted to do with those traits. Guess I should thank him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Possibly, but certainly not me. Any of my questions have been simple curiosity or entertainment, I'd never actually look for serious advice here.

0|0
    0|0
  • No but I learned guys and girls are really insecure about their height and boobs

1|0
    0|0
  • I only ask fun questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • It has helped me to learn that stay away from white girls, they are 99% racists, islamophobic, rude. They consider Muslims likes insects.

0|0
    2|1