Be blunt with me, where the hell do I stand here?

I got to thinking about this site last week or so, and I realized that I have no idea how I come off here.

Granted, I tossed aside any desire to be super popular here a long time ago. But it would still help to understand where exactly I got myself placed among the masses. Because the last thing I want is to be that guy who struts about thinking everyone likes him when he's really only listening to his own ego.

Most Helpful Girl

• I often wonder the same thing about myself but I don't recognise you

• You seem serious, your opinions are often blunt, but honest

Most Helpful Guy

• Quite honestly, this is the first time I think I've ever seen you on here. I can't really make any big judgements on your character from that.

But in any case, yeah... Popularity on here is very unimportant haha. Also, considering the fact you are having a question centered on self reflection and worry about ego, I'm going to guess your ego isn't too big either 👍.

What Girls Said 5

• Don't really know you that well, sorry.

• Like someone who always gives 100℅ to answer a question

• Well it's the internet. Assume everyone hates you and proceed accordingly. But honestly, I don't know if I've seen you around or anything, you don't seem super crazy so.

• I've only seen you a handful of times, but you seem normal lol

• Nah your good. Pretty much it doesn't matter on here because we're all different. If it is your opinion, it is your opinion. We can take it or leave it. Eventually if you get too obnoxious, someone is bound to call you out.

What Guys Said 6

• Why do you care?

• Just a normal person, kinda serious

• I haven't got a clue who you aare

• I don't know because I don't know you or recognize you.

• Same place I stand.

• Dont know. You dont post much.