Have you blocked someone on G@G? How many people?

I've blocked one person.

• No, I haven't
    30%(8)44%(26)Vote56%(18)
  • Yes, I've blocked one person
    15%(4)17%(10)Vote19%(6)
  • Yes, I've blocked a few people
    22%(6)20%(12)Vote19%(6)
  • Yes, I've blocked a lot of people
    33%(9)19%(11)Vote6%(2)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

• A few, but they are ignorant d-bags that are not worth remembering!! They just posted a lot of hateful, horrible things, with no relevant content to the question at hand!! They responded with racist, sexist, and verbally abusive things, that are just not acceptable.
    It's OK to have different opinions and beliefs, here, and that is part of why I like some of the responses, maybe seeing another's perspective, that I wouldn't have known!
    But when some post hate-filled, just abuse things, they need to be blocked!!
    Just disagreeing is one thing, and it is ok to have a different opinion, and I wouldn't block someone that believed something else, unless they went to abusive name-calling and slander.

• I agree! Freedom of expression is essential but respect comes first, that's what I use to say.

Most Helpful Girl

• 374 people on the list

• my god, you're the best <3 lol
      i hope i'm not one of them though

• I don't think so. But i blocked a lot of angry guys, angry teens, sexperts and political war mongers.

• i think i'm not one of them then

What Guys Said 31

• I block people who block me so that I don't type out a long opinion only to find out that I can't post it because I hurt their feelings before. When I block, then it hides all of their content. I've never been the first to block.

• Hey, you could try to upvote or downvote their comment first, if you can't, then you can't comment on them too (you're blocked). But I understanted if you want to block them too. ^^v

• I temporarily blocked a few people who were annoying. I don't block anyone just for not agreeing with me.

• i've planned on blocking you before but i gave up... ^^

• Lol, why did you give up?

• i'm still thinking about it, just waiting ^^

• Trolls and catfish get a block. I'm not interested in their opinions or having them come up in my feed.

• Only one - but she is legit somewhere deep on the spectrum. Raving mad.

• I have not blocked anyone, but plenty of SJW libtard snowflakes have blocked me.
    Blocking someone is an admission that you cannot win a debate on the facts.

• i've blocked a person but a won the debate ok >:(

he was just too disrespectful

• i ment i* won the debate

• i meant i meant* i* won the debate >:(

• I wonder if you blocked me lol. Really though, my block list is empty..

• I have blocked 9 people. some deactivated so it would be something like 12-15 in total over almost 2 years

• mmm i wonder if i'm one of them

• it's simple... if someone has blocked you, then you can't see their profile information and you can't message them. So if you click on a user and you can either see their profile or at least you don't get the blocked message when trying to message someone, then you're not blocked

• oh, thank you

• i never blocked anyone who merely sees things a different way to me but i blocked those that just insult or a few pointless trolls too

• None at all.

• hope i won't be one of them

• <3 <3

• Haha Thanks!❤

• No, i don't like blocking people , i got a open door policy if someone needs a friend or someone to chat with.

• no i haven't but @decentguy blocks me every time i make a new account

• yes I've blocked one person.

• Nope. I don't take G@G seriously enough to block people. It's just the internet, dammit ;p

• yeah a lot of

• I've never done it, never needed to yet. But blocking is a lifesaver to 98.9% of GaGers 😂

People have literally blocked me on here for destroying their arguments, blocking so that if they spew their arguments elsewhere I won't be able to reply anymore. Blocking = BITCH MOVE

• look, i ain't no bitch >:(

as i've said before i win all the arguments

i just don't tolerate being disrespected

even if it's by a troll

but i gave you an upvote for you 'cause i'm a good person

now rethink the way you think about blockers >:(

• You were offensive. You can report comments when they're offensive, if you don't know. If I can do it and I want to do it, I'll do it.

• You are calling me a bitch for no reason. And what roast? I saw no roast here, only offenses. I'm not talking to you anymore, you can keep talking alone if you want, and I'm gonna report every offense.

One more thing: when I said I like you, I mean I like EVERYONE, because I follow Jesus. I didn't meant I like you specifically, you're not special... Ewww...

• Yeah and it's like only people who blocked me first

• so i'm not one of them, that's good :)

• Lol if you didn't do anything to deserve it, you're not blocked

• a couple people, mainly women.

• No, I haven't

• I've blocked a few people because they are rude.

• i really hope i'm not one of them

• Probably not, the people I've blocked, blocked me first since they can't have a civilized debate.

• so i'm not one of them, i'm relieved :)

• I've blocked 1 person just because their questions and opinions annoy me

• Not many, but a couple

• mmm i wonder if i'm one of them

• I haven't blocked anyone in months. It's hard for someone to get me to block them. I'm sure you're fine.

• oh, so it's not me, i'm new here, i'm relieved now

• one person kept reaplying to every commment i write

• Yes two. Because they are rude and disrespectful to me without cause.

• I never block. Never got blocked.

• A lot , I don't tolerate stupidity !

• i like people like you

• !! Weird !! And you never said you are going to sleep here.. may be you said somewhere else..

• i said to you "now going to sleep

sweet dreams"

you didn't read it

ok fine

really going to sleep now

• No I don't believe in blocking

• several people, iam sure i was blocked by several persons as well

• i haven't blocked you but you may have blocked me...

• not even anonymously? i'm new here, i didn't know.-.

• A few very dumb girls

• mmm i wonder if one of them is me

i'm not dumb though >:(

• oh, so you would tell me to shut up

ok then

you don't need to reply no more

• A certain old master is an asshole.

• i think i know who he is lol

• Only four.

• i wonder if i'm one of them

• lol, i'm not, i'm 25, but thanks for being kind

• No seriously, 25 is very very young, but not 35+
      You 've 10 years hahaha:pp

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 16

• Yes, but I've only blocked one person as well. He was really pushing the line into creepy, stalking territory.

• I've blocked a few that wouldn't leave me alone after ending a conversation. I don't really care either way, I just don't like being harassed

• Same happened to me one time! I have only blocked one

• @YingKim it's frustrating, no problem if people don't agree on something but when they won't stop commenting on all your things and private messaging it's just creepy haha

• I don't care enough to block people. And I don't get mad when someone doesn't share the same opinion as me

• Yeah, the person I've blocked not only don't share the same opinion as me, he was extremely disrespectful. Thanks for the answer.

• There are four in my block list.

• 9 people, wow. People who piss me off in one way or another and it's difficult to actually anger me so they did some Extra™ shit lmao

• you're cool :)

• Aw thanks, @hispanic-cool-guy blocked me because he follows girls in his car and honks at them. I let him know that's creepy/trashy of him. He didn't take too kindly to it and got triggered smh...

• yeah lol this honking thing is disgusting... and it makes you seem like a 50-something fat ugly single guy

• So many and I continue to block if they are creepy and have numerous accounts acting like a guy but there a girl. If they are losers and I don't enjoy talking to them no more and they stalk me they go instantly on my BLOCK LIST.

• not yet

• Yes, I've blocked 8 people. They were bothering me, so I decided that it was time to block them.

• Two I guess

• mmm i wonder if i'm one of them

• I did block a girl lol but I think she is younger

• i'm kinda relieved now

• Yes I have blocked a few who just wouldn't take no for an answer.

• none as of yet haha haven't ever since I've been on this site :")

• A lot.

• ya perverts

• None since I'm kinda new here

• I've blocked a few, but it's usually for continual troll or offensive comments. You let stuff slide from time to time, but I don't want to open up something everyday and see the same people making the same type comments that serve no purpose but feeding their own nasty habits. There is nothing in life in any sort of realm of decency and good manners that says you have to leave nasty comments.

• I've blocked a lot but most of them are level 1 trolls. I think like only 6 people on my list are legit users.

• i wonder if the guy i blocked is a troll too (can't discern sometimes since some guys act so ridiculous they seem like they're trolls but they're just ridiculous)