How do I send a private message?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Go to someones profile and click the little letter icon in the upper right, or hover above someones name and click the letter icon there.. However, you can't while you're Xper 1 Small detail.
    https://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/xper#45

Most Helpful Girl

• You'll have to be a level 2 Xper user to message someone. However, when you get there, you can go to the user's profile and click the envelope icon. That'll take you to the message screen.

What Guys Said 5

• Well id like to give you the answer but first rule about fight club is, you dont talk about fight club

• Ok then maybe you just think about it in silence for yourself lol

• Oh your right, i shouldn't have wasted your time posting something thats useless my bad :D

• You have to be a level 2 to message. You go on their page and click on send message or something like that

• You have to get your XP up first.

• U gotta be level 2

• For that you have to get to level 2

What Girls Said 1

• You have to sacrifice your left nut to get private message privileges
    or I mean, you could just earn enough Xper to get to level 2... that way may be a bit less traumatizing