What am I allowed to post?

ok I've had about 5 posts removed and this might be the 6th. what am i even allowed to post?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• checking one of your questions "Do girls die when they poop?"

maybe you are posting nonsense

What Girls Said 4

• I'm sure you can ask tricky questions. Look at mine! Some of them are pretty sexual and weird! My advice is make your title (question) more generic/something to peak interest. Then, the "body" of your question can be more graphic, intensive or depressing. Just... keep it PG13 from first glance! :) Ex; something about suicide: "What do you do when you want to give up?" INSTEAD of "What should you do if you feel like you want to self-harm?" Like I said, your details can explain. As for coming off as antagonistic... if someone pisses you off, just put your phone away and remember... it's just the internet, agree to disagree :) ! Adult content removed (is this ONLY because you are a teen?) Ask real questions that you actually don't understand. If it's really bad, find a therapist and ask him/her. Know that if you tell a counselor you want to commit suicide... she has to breach and tell someone about it!

• Lol I'm sure a question talkibg ab a crush or asking for some simple advice on things is cool, I guess for you, you have to watch what context you're saying things in

• your allowed to post what you haven't posted yet haha pretty much anything you tried to post, stuff along those lines dont try and post :") i think what i just said was really confusing... sorry hahaha

• Keep it lite and simple or you will never get to another level.
    Sorry, bro, you stuck with dat age, unless you deactivate and start over.

What Guys Said 2

• You're allowed to post things that don't break the rules.

• What were they about?