How often do you receive random PMs here?

PM=personal message (I think ahah)

I'm talking about random messages from people you haven't really talked to. Not people you talk to regularly.

I get them rarely, maybe once a month since I've been here. Also, I've never sent a random PM to anyone that hadn't messaged me first.

• Never
    Vote A
  • Rarely
    Vote B
  • Maybe a couple times a month
    Vote C
  • A couple times a week
    Vote D
  • Everyday
    Vote E
  • Other/results
    Vote F
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
The last one I received was a couple days ago. Some level 6 dude asked "Hey Dudemanbro! Do you like sex?"

1|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Often but they are 97% absolute rubbish like "Hey" or "Would you step on my balls with size 7 stilettos?"

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I get a shitload lol. I sometimes can't respond to them all in a timely manner and then people think I'm a dick.

0|1
    0|1

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 20

• It varies. I might get several a week or just a few a month.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have my Profile on Private setting so No one but a fella Follower can even message me.
    Once in a blue moon, for I have around 690 Followers, give or take, someone out of the Blue will Message me with something Silly or Sexy and then They get "Unfollowed," which is why right now, I am down to 688 Followers. xx

0|1
    0|1
  • Almost everyday, 80% of them are sexual from the first go 🤔 It makes you wonder how many people actually respond

0|2
    0|0
  • Twice a week. And the question which was asked to you... Lmao... 😂😂😂 Guys always ask me questions about sex, bra size etc. In my profile, I said 'You can ask anything you want' tho, but I was not expecting bra size 😂

1|1
    0|0
  • I get them pretty often. I ignore a lot of them when they "approach" me that wrong way. If someone actually has something meaningful to say, ask or get advice about, I'll be respectful.

0|1
    0|0
  • generally don't.

0|2
    0|0
  • About every other day or every two days. I had no idea I was so popular! 😂 That, or they are collecting data to properly arrest me for being a nuisance

0|1
    0|1
  • I don't know why, i never send messages but i do receive em, and sometimes i answer and other times i just block em

0|1
    0|0
  • Every day, not fun being a girl on G@G sometimes. Some guys be hella thirsty here.

1|1
    0|0
  • Everyday -.-

0|2
    0|0
  • my message box is closed

0|1
    0|0
  • Never.
    Very happy about that now. hahaha

0|1
    0|0
  • quite often ahah

0|2
    0|0
  • It all depends usually a couple a week.

0|1
    0|0
  • very rare lol

0|1
    0|0
  • rarely

0|1
    0|0
  • I turned my chat option off cuz guys are just want to sex talk

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to get them like a couple times a week when I had my photo posted but I noticed once I took my photo down it lessened drastically to like a couple times a month. So I'll probably keep my photo off. Lol

0|1
    0|0
    • They also ask really weird creepy things sometimes like "what are you wearing?" and "what kind of kinky sex positions are you into?" If I didn't get such a good laugh out of some of them I'd literally be creeped out. Lol 😂

• few times a month. And all of them are guys

0|1
    0|0
  • Vote b

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• When I had my face up I actually received a good bit of PMs, some telling me I'm cute, some just saying "Hey!" to start a convo, some old chicks asking me about how to please their husbands, and some guys telling me to get with girls on GAG. Now that's off, I get PMs very rarely. My last one was the 1st, same guy as you.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never.

0|2
    0|0
  • Every. Damn. Day.

I had to leave this site for a couple months because at my high point I was receiving about a dozen messages an hour. It got old really fast.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've had about 6 or 7 in my first 3 weeks here

0|1
    0|0
  • Never, because I disabled it.

0|1
    0|0
  • everday

0|1
    0|0
  • I rarely get any lol