Anonymous Users are Pathetic Human Beings (Question/Hatred)?

If you honestly get your kicks by getting on another persons nerves then I really hope someone, somewhere, teaches you a lesson. Hide you cowards, it's all you are good for. Trolls will never amount to anything in this world. Since this is a question, what do YOU think about users who troll on GaG being anonymous?

1712

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the type of troll. Some are rather funny, and I don't mind them. However, yes, the ones that you're describing don't need to do what they're doing.

Most Helpful Guy

• Anonymous postings should be a restricted privilege which can be revoked if abused. There's been WAY too much anonymous trolling here lately.

• Maybe that's something you moderators can suggest to the site admins? Chances are they will listen to you guys.

• It's already been mentioned a few times. They listen to us as much as they listen to the non-mods. The admins will see this thread and maybe one day they'll do something about it.

Maybe.

What Girls Said 16

• It's really pointless. I don't understand why they hide their username. What the heck does anonymous mean anyway? It's not going to change anything. People will get pissed and judge on your opinion whether you hide who you are or not. Are they worried your gonna private message them and cuss them out? Whatever their reason is, it's pathetic. It's funny you asked this question cause earlier today some guy was complaining about gag cause there's too many anonymous users on here and i replied back and i was like haha you posted as anonymous as well. He didn't say anything back.

• I think I don't give a shit. Like, honestly, this is the freakin' internet. People have been doing and saying what they want under any identity they want for years now. Some people are really shy about certain topics but still have input to give, others might not want to tie certain statements to their name. And then some might just be cowardly pricks.

Seriously though, this has been going on for ages now and you're only doing yourself a disservice by giving a fuck about it.

• I wish GaG would limit the number of anonymous posts you can make in a day

• I honestly don't care
    If they are being rude or rudely ignorant them I ignore them and don't even bother to read their full post

• why should I really give a shit?

• I was gonna go anon and trigger you but I see you disabled it 😰

• All of my questions I ask, anonymous option is disabled.

• Lol bet you're fun at parties speakin of which you should answer my latest q

• i usually answer anonymous cus I am a bit shy.

• That's perfectly reasonable as long as you don't give half-ass responses.

• You're getting way too emotional over internet trolls. I think that makes you more pathetic than them.

• I laughed too hard at this.. I need the story of what brought this on

• I wanted to go anon and troll you just for posting this

• Meanwhile in the real world... I think out of all the non sense going on in this world , the last thing on our minds is whose anonymous on GAG...

• Meh, not even that serious. You can even block anon users now.

• I don't care them they are everywhere even in our real lives

• I never troll but would use anon to ask some questions related to sexual..

• Some are annoying, but I mind my own business

• I agree!

What Guys Said 11

• Trolls are Trolls anonymous or not!

• 0|2
  • I agree, some anonymous users are rude and like to anger people.

• Some of them are.

• It's stupid. I feel like I'm wasting my breath telling people this crap.

• We're all anonymous to some degree.

• Wow dude, who pooped in your corn flakes? since gag went on the internet there have been trolls. The trolls may suck but the response time to questions is much faster than when it was entirely paper/mail based. I thinkmit is worth the trade off

• Lmao I reached immediately for the anonymous button just for this question xD

• Sit on grandads lap and tell him who hurt your feelings with words.

• No, they are funny.

• phuck dem noobs

• I've never been anon to troll someone.

• Well, at least you are not a coward. Can't say if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but it's better than being an anonymous coward.