What if GAG was an in-person club?

What if this was really a club that we were all here in person?

- Who would you dance with?
- Who would you be shy around?
- Who would be your friends that you're always seen around?
- Who would be the girl/guy you'd always be looking at?
- Who would you hate seeing?
And anything else interesting that you would do!!! :)

And no, I don't mean a strip club lmao

2166

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a social person in general so I'd dance with people and talk to them, have some drinks, and hopefully meet some cool people

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 65

• Too many weirdos on G@G

• -I don't dance, it's embarassing.
    -Shy around every girl, and only initially shy with the bros.
    -No friends. The best people I've met on here are always being anonymous. So I guess them, they'd be the ones wearing face masks and trench coats to stay anonymous, haha.
    -Wouldn't pay much attention to anyone in particular.
    -I'd hate seeing the rude or laconic people who leave lousy comments everywhere.

Interesting thing I'd do: Stand against a wall away from as many people as possible.

• I wouldn't show up. I don't know one person from the next. I don't even look at usernames. I read the question and I answer the question.

If I showed up, I'd go all Trailer Park Boys and show up drunk and stoned.

• I wouldn't show up, because I thinks the Internet world and the real life world should be separated. I'm not into partying and I don't want my friends etc. to know about me hanging on GAG and asking many dating questions etc.

• I would treat it like how I treated prom. I would mingle and talk and if any girls wanted to dance and check out my cool moves. Then im game.😎

• Would be very gnarly... Would seem like a drug induced state of mind. can't be real.. no way
    www.kingsmediatv.com/.../party.gif

• i'd probably just go stand at the snack bar and fumble for words any time an attractive girl got within 10 feet of me.

• Not really on this site often enough to say I'd know anyone there. I'd probably get a round or two of vodka and call it quits - never liked going to the club.

• That would be interesting. To answer your questions,

- Who would you dance with?
    - Who would you be shy around?

@ct_cd for all of the above

- Who would you hate seeing?
    Everyone except for CT_CD

• We'd need a creepy guy corner along with the trolls. Separate them from everyone else with like a cage or something. Then you'd take the insecure guys and girls, let them mingle with each other. Then the real and not insecure people can get together. I'd spend my time finding that pink anon who said she liked me when I was in my last relationship

• And if Jameis Winston popped up you'd go crazy

• Maybe not crazy. I'd wonder who invited him to the GaG party though

• Dance?
    I am a heterosexual white male. I do not dance. :-)
    I would be the quiet and somewhat creepy old man in the corner, who spends the night watching the mating behaviour of the human animal. It is more entertaining than a visit to the zoo.

• Think you have the market cornered, do you? No, you don't, sir. You and I would spend hours sharing creepy glares at each other, just like in Grand Torino. ;)

• I'm not a good dancer to dancing wouldn't be there for me...
    But I'd chat and joke with all the people I follow and talk to regularly :D
    Of course I have my favourites bu I don't want to give names - I'd forget some people since there are many after 3.5 years on GAG!

• Unless you meant dancing as in formal dancing then I am not doing that. Don't like the dance-club ''dancing.''

• I would be the top dog, l would probably chest bump with Chico_brah and dance with my two Indian chick friends

• I'd be trying to flirt with Rachel_is_gay to no avail, probably spend most time at the bar pointing out all the people I remember said good things about Hitler and Nazi's. Eventually waxing politics with ak666

• I'd be the person going around talking to anyone and everyone just meeting whoever, and finding common interests.

• id love it very much. id like to meet some of the people who i talk to and just ennjoy. the time with some good friends

• @CasaNorba and I would run the fucking place! :-D

I wouldn't be shy around anyone lol

• I'd be in a dimly lit corner making out with three specific people.

• I'd kick all your asses then. We'll see how strong you pussies are without your little block and report button 👊

• I find that offensive, I'm blocking and reporting you 😁

• @LesterJester You. You're 37, on a website infested with kids around my age, and you have the audacity to call my life miserable? I don't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for you. Failed trailer trash.

• You know, for someone with the username TrollGod, you're really bad at trolling. I mean, truly predictable and a little sad all at the same time.

Anyways, I got my chuckles from you, at your expense of course, so I'm going to move on now.

Now being predictable as you are, I'm sure you'll try and get the last word in and try and come up with something you think is clever and offensive, but I won't be here to read it.

Have fun playing alone by yourself, cuz you seem really good at that.

Big tough guy *snickers* frig you're sad... You don't even know what trolling is kid. Probably still live with mommy and daddy who paid for your phone and/or computer you use to come on here trying to act all tough. Hell mommy probably still sleeps in the same bed as you cuz you get scared at night from the darkness... Or is it just because you're incestious?

• Someone would show up with an AK47 and shoot up the whole place, that's how the world works nowadays

• There are some really cool and hot people here

There are also perverts, hackers and murders I'm sure are here who I don't want to be within a mile of

Put me in the hot and cool people club as opposed to the alternative

• I wouldn't show up it would be a straight sausage fest probably 1 girl to every 10 to 15 guys.

• I'd hang around in the corner with the horny inappropriate Indian guys because they have the best food.

• - The grannies
    -The hot granies
    -lol no friend ere
    -the hot grannies again
    -other grandpas im gonna be competing with

• I don't mind to dance with you , but before that I would love to have a dance with my friend actually two friends here..😊
    and nope no hates , I just ignore them if I don't like them...

• I would dance with everyone
    I'm not shy and pretty open
    I would probably just be handing out rolls and try to get everyone dancing and having a good time

• I don't about those things from your list but I would sure punch a few for asking some weird and stupid questions.

• The majority of them will probably dislike me.😎

• That would be interesting, seeing if you could identify people if there were no name tags or anything.

• More from Guys
    35

What Girls Said 20

• I think we'd all get along better. Mostly because the trolls and the morons wouldn't have a screen to hide behind and would finally censor themselves.
    To answer all those questions, I'd keep to myself and people-watch everyone

• It wouldn't be as much fun because the anons would show up and not have shit to say because they don't have a screen to hide behind and the catfish wouldn't show. But it would be cool with the other people that come here to kick and talk shit as themselves lol.

• The Catch A Predator show people would have their best night ever. Probably catch 50 pervs

• Well then let's make this night happen. I'm all about some week night shenanigans on behalf of GaG 😂

• - Who would you dance with- @Glen68
    - Who would you be shy around- not sure, I'm not really shy
    - Who would be your friends that you're always seen around- @dogbert777
    - Who would be the girl/guy you'd always be looking at everybody cause I love to people watch
    - Who would you hate seeing- no one. I love people

• - Who would you dance with? I would not, lol

- Who would you be shy around? A few gaggers

- Who would be your friends that you're always seen around? No friends here;

- Who would be the girl/guy you'd always be looking at? haha ; )

- Who would you hate seeing? The ones always finding a way to bash my faith.

• I'm fucking it up with my crew:

@EmpatheticLady
    @Chico_Bruh
    @WhiteSteve
    @MakingMeHiiiigh

And multiple others.

• I would smack tf out of a lot of people that's sure

• If everyone on gag somehow had to meet each other irl, there would prob be a fuckton of people getting their asses knocked out. I'd be the one dipping the fuck outta this shitty get together.

• - Someone special 😎
    - I am shy in general so... Everyone except people I talk to.
    - DooMguy, YourFutureEx, Decentguy, FakeName123 and my KRU squad.
    - The same guy I'd dance with.
    - I hate no one here.

• I would hide in the bathroom.

• I would have punched a certain someone in the face, and peppersprayed some others

• Nobody. I wouldn't even have shown up.

• I'd get the fuck out of there.

• I probably wouldn't show up because I don't care enough

• Say hello to everyone, wouldn't hate seeing anyone.

• I would probably talk to everyone and get to know them, would be cool.

• I wouldn't have gag then ewwww

• i don't think i'd interact

• I'll be the one who just passing by.

• hahaha, that sounds like torture. I can't even begin to imagine what some of these people are actually like in real life.

• I bet you're all kinds of fucked up, though

• @BigBallerSodaPop lol at least i'm not in denial about it, though

• No one, everyone, people who will talk to me that I can relate to and have things in common with, people who are looking for a fight and drama, the guy I think I'd like to talk to most in a friendly way hopefully.