Do you want the timestamp back on posts here?

it used to be on every post until about a year ago. i access via my phone.

• yes i want the timestamp back
  • no i don't want the timestamp back
the main reason i want it back is when i look at a user's profile to see if they still use the site, the only way to tell is by looking at the last question they asked or answered and if there is no timestamp i can't tell if it was 10 months ago or 2 weeks ago.

also is nice to know when perusing through questions when searching with keywords.

1410

Most Helpful Guy

• yes it's fucking annoying and the only social site I know of that does a stupid thing like this.

I complained about it a few months ago to the admins and it's a "business decision". So they hope to get more clicks out of it. It's ridiculous how many things they have changed over the last year which fucked the usability of the site.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd definitely appreciate it. It's annoying when something old appears on the live feed so you post, not noticing there is no time stamp so it's older than a week - but often that user has since deactivated

What Guys Said 9

• Heyy I was using inspect element on opinions with no dates, and apparently it's still sent to the client (you), their website coding just doesn't do it. I'm sure someone more skilled than I with HTML/Javascript can make a plugin to make it viewable again

• i saw that on a post about this topic but i felt that it pertained to pc users

• god yes

• No, I don't care about timestamps on here.

• I would like to be able to customize things. Like timestamps, time and date formats, and so on.

• yes i want that back

• Yes, i want the timestamp back on post on GirlsAskGuys.

• Yeah

• yes <3

• I also think it's helpful to see how old the poster was when he posted the post.

I think it's helpful because your perspective changes as you grow older so you can see things through the perspective of that age.

What Girls Said 13

• Yeah, I don't like that they disappear after a week now. I liked being able to see what was posted up to a year later.

• I would like that feature, yes. I don't want to be dealing with questions from four years ago or whatever.

• Yes!!!

• Yes! I was wondering where they went. Why was it even removed?

• I would appreciate it greatly

• Yes, I want it back.

• Yes I wish GAG would reinstate the time stamp on all posts for the same reasons.

• yes. kinda annoying how they don't timestamp past 1 week now. makes date searches harder

• It would be nice to have them back

• But everything DOES have a timestamp on it... Your question was posted 5 hours ago.

The only ones that dont have a time stamp are a few months old.

• not important

• Me, I do not care either way

• YES! I miss having the timestamps on all posts