I am new here what's good?

how does all this work and what's up peeps

46

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Ayo! Welcome to GaG!

This site is based around asking and answering questions about literally anything! From dating and relationships, to sex education and current events, to casual 'for fun' topics.

What keeps this site interesting in the long-term, is the social element of this site. There are users here literally from all over the world, from all walks of life, from age 13 to age 60+. people here do private message each other and mention each other, and some become acquainted enough through this site to share social media profile info.

I've been here since January 2010 (over 7 years), one of the longest tenured active users here... and the social element is what keeps me here. I'm like an Elder Statesman of this site.

So check the feed and answer questions, click on ppl's profiles and follow who u find interesting, use the search bar to search for questions to answer, click on questions and opinions on ppl's profiles and reply to them.

This site can get addictive, so you've been warned! 😂

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 5

• Hello IamTayo!

Welcome to GirlsAskGuys

You can ask questions here (like you did) and post opinions on others' posts. You can reply, up/downvote, select the most helpful opinions.
    Voting on polls and sharing myTakes (short articles) are the other features.
    You can also follow other users and message them.

By doing specific activities, you'll earn xper that'll unlock various capabilities and get you some cool rewards like Amazon gift cards and T-shirts etc.

I recommend you to check out the FAQ
    Http://girlsaskguys.com/faq
    and posting guidelines
    https://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/moderators#147

Good luck and have a nice stay here :)
    Regards,
    YourFutureEx

• portentousness...
    racism...
    judging people...
    desperate creepy pervs from somewhere... i dont know where...
    and jealous loosers...

thats all you need to know for know.

and hey, welcome 🎉🎉🎉🎆🎆

• Try the Chicken Tikka.

• be aware, there are fbi agents here

• Me.. i am good