Pick 1 of these qualities you like in a gager here?

Now write 3 gagers names 1 for funny 1 for cheers you up an 1 for is always kind to you now write 1 diffrent name of a gager for each emotion

• Has great looks
    Vote A
  • They cheer you up
    Vote B
  • There funny
    Vote C
  • Has a great avatar
    Vote D
  • Has great profile name
    Vote E
  • Is kind to you
    Vote F
  • An last always makes you smile
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

2|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Makes me smile, help me , give nice opinions

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• I can't just pick one quality. I like some people on here because they have a kind heart, a heart of gold.
    I like some people on here because they're very funny.
    I like some people who gives VERY wise opinions/advice. They make this place better
    Etc.
    Many gagers posess different qualities, and I can't really choose just one. But I've never really liked someone only for their looks, there's so much more to a person than looks

0|2
    0|0
    • True looks help though

• Show All
    • Well, most people use it to express that they are very happy and they wanna hug you. But I use it when I'm feeling very ecstastic, it doesn't mean hug. But of someone wants a hug, so yeah I won't mind 😂

• Ok thanks

• There's quite a few i like for different reasons, but i like @Pizzalover101 coz he asks some good questions, is very friendly , is always polite , and never mean to people online

0|2
    0|0
  • there are a few I enjoy answering their questions or even just reading their questions. alphastyles is one, Hispanic cool guy is another and Unit1. there are a few more whose names I don't remember off hand but they are great also

0|1
    0|0
  • @Pizzalover101 invites me to questions and worries when I am not online for long time ♥

1|2
    0|0
  • Directions too confusing, got dick stuck in warp portal to year -1.88e32BEC in the Andromeda galaxy.

0|0
    0|0
  • A- G

0|1
    0|0
  • Funny are the ones that I love

0|1
    0|0
  • Funny, laughter is the best medicine

0|2
    0|0
  • make me laugh

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont know anybody

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• u/OlderAndWiser. Always has some insight up his sleeve.

0|1
    0|0
  • There funny

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes