Would you like to have the ability to append a signature to all of your posts when not posting anonymously?

Many sites offer this feature, where you can have a little quote or strapline underneath all of your posts.

• Yes
    39%(11)43%(16)Vote56%(5)
  • Not sure
    14%(4)14%(5)Vote11%(1)
  • No
    36%(10)30%(11)Vote11%(1)
  • Triggered
    11%(3)13%(5)Vote22%(2)

Most Helpful Girl

• If you really want one, you can paste it after everything you say hahaha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ When my brother was on GaG, he'd do that. His little signature was inappropriate, which makes sense since he's 14 πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd use it

• Thank you for this well deserved MHO, I was hoping you would grant me the honour of having the "Most Helpful Opinion for guys" I had a sleepless night thinking that I did not put enough effort into the answer I gave for MHO and now that I have seen this I am crying tears of joy as I write this.

Thank you for MHO, thank you very much.

What Girls Said 10

• I'd rather have 100 upvotes added automatically to my opinion after posting it. But only to mine! Not yours or someone elses... :|

• I personally find them annoying when reading through a thread and someone has commented multiple times and the same signature keeps popping up, especially if it's a gif.

• It could be cool as long as there was a limit to how large the signature tag could be, I've seen people with a million things in their posting signatures which can take up a lot of the page.

• Yes! Please! So fun!
    That would give us a chance to let others know what our essence is and differentiate between the many duplicate generic profile pix.

• Nah, I usually think they make the site look kinda messy.

• That'd be nifty.

• Yesssss! That would be so cool! 😎

• Sure! Sounds interesting.

• Nah, not really.

• no I don't want to

What Guys Said 4

• What would yours be InfoBot?

• ~ "There are only two things guaranteed in this life, death and anal prolapses".

Maybe that's why we don't have signatures currently... :'(

• πŸ˜… that would be funny.

Yeah, you're right, having a trademark/personalized quote underneath your posts would be a cool feature. I've also seen other social media do this.

• I have signature in most of the opinions in the end. It's good idea from a great mind.

• No, it would clutter the page up. Only @doomguy gets away with it due to his innate awesomeness.

• not bothered