Are you jealous of any GAGer here?

I admit that I'm deeply jealous of a girl here on GAG. She's very pretty and seems to get a lot of attention from guys here.

• Yes
  • No

1723

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't need to feel jealous of anyone on the social media site.

I do think it is good that you vented your jealousy in an anonymous way,, no one doesn't know your user name.

In mean time, follow the girl on this site and see some of her questions and answers. You may actually like things about her yourself and there might be things that you don't always agree.

How you interact on a social media site like this, doesn't defy you as a woman. Most of us that reach out to one another, is merely looking for friendly chit chat,, in my case I'm on here because I like to flirt.

Most Helpful Girl

• There really is no need to be jealous of me! ROFLMAO.

Seriously, I bet I know who it is. No names mentioned, but she is very pretty and I think deserves the attention she gets.

What Guys Said 22

• I am not jealous of anyone...
    in reality I do not care about anyone...
    I do not Any thing about anyone... and not interested in knowing about anyone

I just see the post and comments on that.
    I never visit anyone profile...
    I do not know anyone... I do not care if anyone like or dislike me...

• Life is too short to be jealous of a person I have no clue about from a forum about answering questions. I prefer being jealous of a person driving an Aston Martin DB11. ;)

• I'm jealous of myself. Why did I get to be this awesome? It's just not fair :'(

• reverse image it

• Which gagers are you jealous of.. Spill the beans

• don't be jealous, :(, we all have that feeling but you must learn to love yourself, you seem nice and like a wonderful person. so smile :) and be happy for her. you are a wonderful person inside. so don't worry appreciate yourself!!

• I put Yes, but not of one G@ger in particular so much as jealous of all the females on here for being female in a feminazi world. That counts, right...

• It's GaG. What benefit does she gain from getting a lot of male attention here?

• On pretty girls in general. :-D I think, it would be interesting to have my mind in some hot girl body. :-D But this is not exclusive to GAG girls. :-)

• I'm not jealous of anyone, let alone people on here lol.

• Yes..

• Jealous is sometimes too strong a word - Maybe of some Gagger friendships that might be about it.

• Who is she?

• Nope not jealous of anyone on here..

• I'm curious as to whom this person is? lol
    Honestly I don't get jealous of anyone

• Not really... I wouldn't bother...

• yea right 😂😂

• Nope.

• I am not.

• Its probably bleh

• I'm not a jealous person, and I don't know anybody well enough on here to be jealous of them.

• Getting attention her means nothing, changes noting, does nothing, and solves nothing.

What Girls Said 16

• Naah.

• I can't think of anyone. Who's yours? Tell usss.

• You're jealous of me bleh

• well that was about creepy as fuck...

• Lol what's creepy?

• No, I don't even know anybody here like that and don't get jealous of internet attention.

• Nah, I don't know these people. Why would I get jealous over them?

• loooooool

• noooope

• who's she lol

• I'm jealous of @imtoosexy4ubiatch

• No...

• Over here? No haha

• I have no reason to be jealous of any one on GAG.

• Nope!

• Put the phone down lol

• lmao no

• Being jealous achieves nothing worthwhile. Better to see the good others and in yourself!

• If I'm spending a lot of time on a site and getting a lot of male attention I usually aren't getting attention elsewhere.

Besides I'm awesome 😂