What was your purpose by opening this GAG account? ?

( don't be shy , I created it to see if my crush likes me ! )

Most Helpful Guy

• I got it so I could try it out, I was like mmm what is this and I was like why not see what it is curiousty I guess xD

• why don't you ask him, do you know the signs if a guy likes you?

• Hahaha thank u 😄😄

• your welcome ma friend 🤣

Most Helpful Girl

• I initially came on here I think 3 years ago because I was having a tough time in my relationship. It really helped.

What Guys Said 23

• because i want to try it and see what are the topics discussed here (mostly surprised that all of them is sexually related lol) and also to see how people think through their answers and opinions (and again mostly surprised sometimes lol). In general i would rate my experience here as 5/10.

• I was searching something and landed on a GaG page and read it and thought wow is this stupid and just had to add my stupid to it.

• Helping others, i opened the account after my first breakup and i wanted to help others heal. My last breakup has been a while so i lost the ability to do it that effective, but i have always sticked around to give my raw opinion and help people out in there lives.

• i had fun posting opinions.

• My purpose was to spread awareness about asexuality.

• it kept popping up on the top buzz app so I thought I'd give it a try.
    I wasn't expecting much but surprisingly I have chatted to people who are down to earth and easy to chat with

• I created my account because I like to help others if they need some help with life events or something I might know more about.

I am not here for a relationship.
    I am here to give out advise, if I have knowledge on the topic.

• The same reason as you, except that you are my crush <3

• truly speaking, my intension was to get a sexy partner with whom I can have a banging sex chat and enjoy being a youth with lot of sex hormones

• because i am socialy awkward and have social anxiety and having tips and opinions about socety from society helps a lot with both issues.

• being honest i open this gag account today and my make focus was to look for friends specially girls as i was looking for some stranger chat app and then ended up here 😁

• I like offering advice to people who need an outside source.

• To spread my knowledge

• I wanted to relieve boredom

• I wanted a place to talk about my fetish

• I was just curious what kind of things different people think about

• I made it to help others.

• To find some answers

• I made it because I like answering polls and questions.

• it was recommended to me once i downloaded tinder lol

• I was just bored

• "I'm not living, I'm just killing time."

• To send dick pics

What Girls Said 19

• I had relationship questions I wanted answers on at the time.

• I opened mine years ago when I was still in high school, mostly out of boredom and this site wasn't blocked by the school servers.

• Tbh I made one because I wanted to see if there was tell tale signs that a guy liked you and know my accounts kinda morphed into other topics as well.

• It's my first account, the purpose was just to figure out what this site is about.

• I made this account because I was bored

• I wanted to read the answer to a question I saw (after Googling the question) but I couldn't read it without creating an account. So, I created an account and I'm so happy that I did!!

• I created this account to give and get advise.

• Because I am queen

• whenever i would google search questions i would find GAG and be like "wow i have questions about things" so i made an account

• I have no idea really.

• To keep myself busy while my husband sleeps because I am never ready for bed when he is.

• I just thought it seemed kl and wanted to try it out.

• To kill time. Mission accomplished.

• To help people or see what others are talking about

• Needed something to engage with to be honest

• I think my first question that I asked here was "How do I get a celebrity crush out of my mind?"

• To life is this boring

• I started mine to vent a bit

• To spend time