Who was your first following on GAG?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 18

• I can no longer say because I once unfollowed everyone so that I could re-follow back only the people I was interested in following. It could be one of the first people who followed and I followed back but I dunno which.

I no lo get follow back unless the person actually introduces themselves at least and we get to know each other on a base level.

0|1
    0|0
    • Mine was @AleDeEurope but he deactivated so @DooMguy has the title of my first following now

I'm the same, I don't follow someone unless I talk to them or at least find them somewhat interesting

• Show All
    • Could be... you never know, maybe Catelyn's parents caught her with Ale's nudes and they had to elope

• Could be... could be

• No idea. One of my first followers was a man named Chico_Brah. He graduated from a police academy in Cali, and offered to give me advice whenever I needed it. We talked privately about it. I really appreciated him for it.

0|1
    0|0
    • I don't think Chico knew me but I certainly knew him

True alpha... he will be remembered in our hearts forever

• Show All
    • He's been on this site way longer than me, I have only been on since October 2016, feels like yesterday I registered to be honest

• This is the only social media I have. I deactivated Facebook years ago. It feels like I've been on this site longer than I actually have.

• I think it was a girl that was trying to seduce me after I offered her some fitness advice.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nobody hehe

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|1
    0|0
  • @CT_CD He out trolls me, so I analyze his trolling techniques and soon the student will beat the Master!

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't remember

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|1
    0|0
  • my brother <3

0|1
    0|0
  • Dont know

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it was Deadwalker189

0|1
    0|0
  • I had 5/6 accounts now and being here nearly 2.5 years to be honest can't remember that far back

0|1
    0|0
    • Why so many accounts though? :O

• I suppose I get bored with how I am perceived on GaG and want to start afresh - I was a master once, a guru several times but by that stage account felt stale so I just start again

• Punzie. Lul

0|1
    0|0
  • drago85

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't remember maybe Rjgraveytrain but I'm not sure

0|1
    0|0
  • I followed nobody

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't remember, but i can tell you that in 2012 there were two separate lists, one for friends and the other for followers.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only followed my wife but she is not active.

0|0
    0|0