Am I too young?

I'm 14 and honestly want to be part of this community, but it seems like I might be too young. Am I?

• Yes, you are too young
  • No
  • Maybe?
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

812

Most Helpful Girl

• No, you're fine. There just aren't as many users your age.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you should stay, there are other people of your age and older people will be perfectly respectful to you if you are respectful in return. Ignore the trolls.

What Girls Said 7

• You're not too young, just be on guard because you might be ridiculed for being a "little kid". It's annoying, especially because you're not a little kid, but be prepared.

• As long as the site doesn't say anything about having to be older than 14 it is fine.

• That's what I thought, I wasn't certain because I hadn't seen anyone under 16

• You're not too young

• Nobody is too young. Nobody is too old. You're always what you are😊

• Wow, for once people are actually being Nice on the internet

• no, there are a variety of topics we talk about

What Guys Said 11

• Nope, as long as you're 13 or older, you're fine.

But there are some special posting rules for users under 18. Please review the posting guidelines, especially the section on Adult Topics.

https://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq#93

Welcome to GAG!

• Here we base weather you should be here of maturity not age like I've seen 20 year olds posting dick pics you should be here not them

• All your life you're being told you're too young for this and too old for that. So jump right in. Just don't believe everything you read here.

• Don't worry. I'm 15 and I know most of what's going on here. But I will have to warn you that there are quite a few people here who generalize or say stupid things. Don't get influenced by those types of people!

• Being intellectually stimulated at a young age is very beneficial to a better quality of life by learning from the mistakes of others.
    Fill your boots little sista.

• Should I even bother arguing with you about my gender? XD

• ... I'm just going to slowly walk away now

• Oops your a guy, sorry, my bad.

• Nah, I'm only a year older. You'll do fine, if you have any questions I will be your tour guide

• Minimum age is 13. Just don't expect others to take you seriously.

• No your not too young. Your entitled to be here just like the next person.

• Dont worry, you'll grow out of it.

• no there the Ageism in G@G, Welcome Little girl!