Why is GAG filled with so much hate?

I haven't even been here for two weeks and I'm already getting hate. Why is this place so cancerous?

627

Most Helpful Guy

• It's really not, but like any website you have a few people with bad intentions.
    It's really important that you report their posts, or if they send you messages, report them for PM'ing.
    You can report a post or a user by using the icon with the three dots, top right of every post. You have several reasons to report it, if you hesitate have a look in the FAQ (on the bottom of every GAG page there is a link to the FAQ - look at the posting guidelines which explain what is not allowed and what is the meaning of the reasons to report / hide a post).
    Hope things get better :D :D, no one deserves to be treated with aggressiveness

Most Helpful Girl

• The Internet allows people to vent easily versus saying the same thing to friends or family members. They can let loose and not really care who they offend because they're behind a computer or phone screen.

What Guys Said 26

• I've experienced very little hate compared to other sites, dispite having very different experiences from the majority of people in general. Either you're doing something wrong, or are not and just unlucky, but this has been, for the most part, a place of genuine curiosity and supression of judgement, with a lot of tolerance and open-mindedness.

Sure nowheres perfect, but if you're genuinely willing to contribute and stay curious about building understanding accross the genders, I hope you'll stay and have a better experience of it in future.

• I think you will find hatred on almost all forums on the internet.

• Because people feel they can vent on here because it's anonymous.

It's certainly not a positive aspect of the site, though.

• Because our president is a douchebag and so he's a model for all guys who want to let their inner douchebag come out after having been brought up to suppress that natural douchebaginess that they have.

• GAG is a website that has people who have different views, it doesn't discriminate on race, sex, religion, politics or personal beliefs. If you have already voiced your views, then chances are you might have gotten the attention of people who have opposing views.

• Humans often throw insult on others filled with their own insecurities. Due to the nature of this website a lot of people have insecurities.

• People who are jerks usually talk trash on the internet because they can't in real life lol

• People are haters.

• It's full of social degenerates who would rather blame others for their shortcomings than themselves.

• Cause we have stage 4 butthurt cancer

• It's on the internet. That alone guarantees hatred

• GAG attracts a lot of people filled with hate.

• Do u mean in private messengers or on the public questions?

• Trolls and etc

• Aids knows no limitations, friend.

• Jealous and all shit

I just ignore 😁

• Some people just make themselves feel better by putting people down.

• Cause these shit talking. Trolls know there safe behind the computer

• who is that?

• can u elaborate please

• now it will not cuz u found meπŸ˜‰

• i m new i dont know

• do we give damn to anyone?
    so enjoy the pulpy life and dnt expect anything.

• Some people like me are very truthful about what we think on here. I was accused of 'hate' but it's not hate. It was just me being truthful. I'm honest.

• i hate you

What Girls Said 5

• Because people are braver behind a screen then they are face to face.

• because unfortunately some people feel more powerful online with their keyboards in hands

• Because it is the internet.

• i think it's a lot of insecure people hating

• I've gotten a lot. i usually only answer as anonymous now so i dont have to deal with jealous or sexual messages. i also stopped reading most comments on my opinions unless it is by the op.

I've kind of learned that id you receive hate in one place, you probably will in others as well. some people never receive hate and others do their whole life. sucks, but that's how it is. try not to let it get you down too much