Can you be a TransXper?

I didn't choose to be a Guru. The G@G society's standards labelled me as a Guru while I always wanted to be a Master. I'm feeling like I'm kinda trapped in this account. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the meek opinions of xper lv 1-10 and be seen as someone special who has a golden badge. People say to me that a person being a master is disgusting as they have no life and Iโ€™m fucking retarded but I donโ€™t care, Iโ€™m beautiful. From now on I want you guys to call me a "Master"

#CheckYourPrivilege

Do you think your Xper level is wrong?

• Yes, you are who you choose to be
  • No, find your safe space anywhere else
Select a gender to cast your vote:

25

Most Helpful Girl

• I identify myself as influencer in sexual behavior category. I know how you feel.

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel you... My dream is to be Master ne day, and to take pupils under my wing, and give them a dream.. I wannabe the first African American Master of G@G.. Teach me Master FutureEx..

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, Master !๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿค“

What Guys Said 4

• I can't even see my master badge anymore. I have that influencer shit. Sounds like I'm some chummy politician.

• Mate I know you think it is mad I honestly think being a "Master" sucks - I was in top 10 and started a new account because I was fed up with being a master. Much more fun being a Guru - If I had to pick I would stay at level 8 - High enough to be known but not too well known

• Yes, you are who you choose to be

• thanks master