How do you feel when your opinion is downliked?

LOL...
How do you feel when your opinion is downliked even when it was a genuine opinion shared to help someone.

I honestly laugh about it and also go ahead to check if I made any errors.

Best part is it makes me try to think like the asker how s (he) must have felt about my opinion that they decided to downlike it. But I never felt bad about it. I always laugh at it.

What are your thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't bother me because everyone thinks differently and that is what makes the world go round

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 18

• Usually, it's just confusing. I'll get downvotes for saying my favorite color is blue for example, which is odd. Haha.

• I can tell when I'm going to get downvotes for something almost right away because I am probably telling the Asker something they don't want to hear, or it's a controversial topic where I know there are some staunch supporters on the other side.

I usually expect the downvotes, but am pleasantly surprised when I'll get upvotes from people other than the Asker. It lets me know I'm on the right track when I answer something for someone the next time.

• Neutral. GaG isn't so important to me that downvotes sour my mood but I don't straight up laugh at it because I feel like that's compensating for secretly being affected by it lol.

• lol well i fully appreciate i usually write an essay, i can't help it...;) but the funniest critique was my lack of correct English language techniques... its not that i can't im just not on here for that... xx

• I want downlikes on this opinion. I love it when people take the time and down like me. It means I pissed them off and that's awesome.

• Its not a big deal... I don't think about it much one way or the other.

• I don't know I usually don't keep track of that lol

• i laugh and move on
    sometimes i goes through some of my previous opinions to see if somebody has down\upvotef them

• I also check to see any errors I have made ha. Then I think, it's their opinion that's what I've asked for and if they don't like what I've wrote then that's fair enough

• Happy.

• I don't even notice half the time. I'm pretty blunt but I'm not rude.

• I'm like I guess they felt some type of way, or just pettyness lol don't lose sleep over it tho

• I just laugh at it or just ignore it

• Makes me laugh 😂

• downliked... downvoted, disliked? :p

idc tbh

• I like it. Means people read my answer and knew what I said is the truth

• Not a big deal.

• Someone will always disagree... With an opinion!

What Guys Said 14

• Well, since I am a straight White Christian male, I am quite used to getting down voter from my haters. :)

• I feel nothing.

• It just tells me that the offended party is unable to formulate a coherent rebuttal and serves as an affirmation of my awe-inducing, sagelike wisdom.

• It doesn't mean anything to me.

• Don't give a shit. I invite everyone to downvote this opinion.

• I feel bad and go and hide in my shame closet

• I don't care

• Yeah i don't mind being downliked i just move on to the next question. Lol

• TBH I don't noticed if I went back and had 15 dislikes I might read it again to see why

• i'll check if i need to enhance the way i communicated it.
    its an openion. it doesn't have to be adopted.
    sometimes emotions change based on the urgency of the matter/situation.

• I have to try and get down votes. It's usually when I intentionally become a trolling asshole haha.

• I don't care if they Down like it

• like I made a good point and insecure losers disagree with me?

• Everyone has there opinions. You can't agree with everyone. Or there would be no fucking downvote button.