How do you feel when your opinion is downliked?

LOL...
How do you feel when your opinion is downliked even when it was a genuine opinion shared to help someone.

I honestly laugh about it and also go ahead to check if I made any errors.

Best part is it makes me try to think like the asker how s (he) must have felt about my opinion that they decided to downlike it. But I never felt bad about it. I always laugh at it.

What are your thoughts?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't bother me because everyone thinks differently and that is what makes the world go round

0|1
    1|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 18

• Usually, it's just confusing. I'll get downvotes for saying my favorite color is blue for example, which is odd. Haha.

0|1
    2|2
  • I can tell when I'm going to get downvotes for something almost right away because I am probably telling the Asker something they don't want to hear, or it's a controversial topic where I know there are some staunch supporters on the other side.

I usually expect the downvotes, but am pleasantly surprised when I'll get upvotes from people other than the Asker. It lets me know I'm on the right track when I answer something for someone the next time.

0|1
    0|0
  • Neutral. GaG isn't so important to me that downvotes sour my mood but I don't straight up laugh at it because I feel like that's compensating for secretly being affected by it lol.

0|1
    1|0
  • lol well i fully appreciate i usually write an essay, i can't help it...;) but the funniest critique was my lack of correct English language techniques... its not that i can't im just not on here for that... xx

0|1
    2|0
  • I want downlikes on this opinion. I love it when people take the time and down like me. It means I pissed them off and that's awesome.

1|2
    2|2
  • Its not a big deal... I don't think about it much one way or the other.

0|1
    1|1
  • I don't know I usually don't keep track of that lol

0|1
    1|0
  • i laugh and move on
    sometimes i goes through some of my previous opinions to see if somebody has down\upvotef them

0|1
    1|0
  • I also check to see any errors I have made ha. Then I think, it's their opinion that's what I've asked for and if they don't like what I've wrote then that's fair enough

0|1
    1|0
  • Happy.

0|2
    1|0
  • I don't even notice half the time. I'm pretty blunt but I'm not rude.

0|1
    1|0
  • I'm like I guess they felt some type of way, or just pettyness lol don't lose sleep over it tho

0|1
    1|0
  • I just laugh at it or just ignore it

0|1
    1|0
  • Makes me laugh 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • downliked... downvoted, disliked? :p

idc tbh

1|0
    1|1
  • I like it. Means people read my answer and knew what I said is the truth

0|1
    1|0
  • Not a big deal.

0|1
    2|0
  • Someone will always disagree... With an opinion!

0|2
    2|0

What Guys Said 14

• Well, since I am a straight White Christian male, I am quite used to getting down voter from my haters. :)

1|1
    1|0
  • I feel nothing.

0|1
    1|0
  • It just tells me that the offended party is unable to formulate a coherent rebuttal and serves as an affirmation of my awe-inducing, sagelike wisdom.

0|1
    1|0
  • It doesn't mean anything to me.

0|1
    1|0
  • Don't give a shit. I invite everyone to downvote this opinion.

0|1
    1|0
  • I feel bad and go and hide in my shame closet

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't care

0|1
    1|0
  • Yeah i don't mind being downliked i just move on to the next question. Lol

0|1
    1|0
  • TBH I don't noticed if I went back and had 15 dislikes I might read it again to see why

0|1
    1|0
  • i'll check if i need to enhance the way i communicated it.
    its an openion. it doesn't have to be adopted.
    sometimes emotions change based on the urgency of the matter/situation.

0|1
    1|0
  • I have to try and get down votes. It's usually when I intentionally become a trolling asshole haha.

0|1
    1|0
  • I don't care if they Down like it

0|1
    1|0
  • like I made a good point and insecure losers disagree with me?

2|1
    1|0
  • Everyone has there opinions. You can't agree with everyone. Or there would be no fucking downvote button.

0|1
    1|0