Who do you think has an amazing personality on GAG? have you fallen for anyone on GAG? Who do you find pretty/hot?

I've been on GAG for 3 years now and I have to say there is someone I found super hot but they sadly left :(

THIS SHOULD BE interesting. :) don't be shy now

Most Helpful Guy

• There was one girl I met that I really liked, though she's not gotten on in over a month so I don't know how likely I am to ever talk to her again xD

• That's sad

• Maybe I will, and until that day comes I shall be very happy to meet you, friend :)

• Awh! Buddy

What Guys Said 20

• Hmmm I tend to keep myself more of an objective source. So I sort of have developed "relationships" on here, but just maybe friendship. Haven't had the pleasure of developing anything more with anyone on here to warrant a comment on my part. Not to say I don't find some on here I click with personality wise, I just don't come on GAG daily so the separation I make from GAG probably doesn't help things.

• She knows.

• You, pink anon. You're my favourite <3

• Thankyou but you don't even know me mannn

• But you don't follow me :(

• I would but I don't know who you are :P lol

• I find it hard to fall for someone over the Internet.
    There have been plenty of people with interesting personalities who have come and gone.

• yep I have

• I think I fit in all the categories.

• Im pretty awesome

• actually I'm not yet. but, i felt myself happy of the opinion that i gave to @logical_idolistic.

• Yeah, I've fallen for @ciscosprincess I think she's really cute.

Simples...

• I have found one though, I rather not mention her name here... She's good person

• don't actually know anyone 😐

• @nicolio has the most amazing personality

who would fall for someone on Internet?

I don't know πŸ€”

• Haha its me for sure. I like to flirt with myself too. Sometimes i even go out on a date with myself because i am fuc*ing awesome :D

• I'd flirt with you too if I was you

• I am sorry sweetheart i know how it is like. I mean everybody wants me too but i am in love with me :/ Me and i love each other and won't let anybody separate us. I would want myself if i were someone else too so i totally understand but like i said, i am in love with me right now so maybe later.

• Okay 😩😭

• I have been on GaG for about 2.5 years in various accounts - I have met a lot of interesting people because of my age and I am roughly twice the age of most gaggers, I don't think romantically about them.

• i have been on gag for sometime and it is the biggest waste of time

• It has made me give serious consideration to a lifetime of celibacy.

• I don't know yet.

• Nope.

• emiliefischer is really hot

• Nobody on here is special

What Girls Said 5