What is the best thing that you have ever learnt or heard on GAG?

Thanks for your inputs :-)

515

Most Helpful Guy

• I have experienced in my 50 days journey with GAG so far that its very intersting and informative too and you r in constant touch with thousand of people around thw world of different caste and racism and religion and from 13 teenager to 85 old buddy of both genders. In short I like it more than enough

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• The best thing that I ever read on G@G was "Thanks for the advice! I did what you said and asked her and she said 'yes.' We are going on a date Friday night. I haven't been this happy in a long time!"

• for sure would be this,
    "Haha, you seem to always have a logical answer to every 'unanswerable' question every time. Thanks 😊"

• That people have difficulties with deductive thinking, rational thinking, can't find a connection between cause and effect and seek hidden messages virtually everywhere :D

• I learned that i'm not actually alone on a lot of matters in life. And gratefull to live in my country, cuz there're worst.

• Never argue with trolls. They get more motivation. Ignoring them is the one of the best solution. 😊

If we want entertainment then just hurt their so-called ego. They will entertain us in better way. 😊

• girls have ocean of problems. i have learnt it from here

• Fat chicks get more dates because they are more approachable. Great looking chicks intimidate many men so the women don't get asked out.

• Not all people find "fat" people ugly. It's all in the eyes of the beholder, all I'm saying it that just bc you're over weight doesn't mean you're ugly, but you sure as hell made it seem like it.πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• You're good, just wanted to clarifyπŸ™‚

• learn- absolutely nothing
    heard- too much stupid shit to pick

• That it was perfectly normal to have beet juice come out of your butt when you poop. (If you ate fresh beets)

• Nothing cause I don't pay attention

• Just genuinely advice and knowledge on the opposite gender

• You aren't suffering or facing problems alone. Someone else on this planet has been through it and can offer insight or advices. Its a great way to connect.

• Women dress up to look good for themselves or compete with other women and that they go out to have fun with their friends and not really to pick up guys

• That girls don't like being raped.

What Girls Said 4

• Guys are very insecure about the size of there units. I think I've seen more guys ask a penis question then girls have thought about it. I wouldn't say it's the most important thing I've learned in life. lol

• honestly, I've learned that people are actually more stupid and ignorant that I thought. I've heard some things here, and I can't believe I always defend everyone and see the best in every person

• That people are way more insecure than I thought, very picky on almost everything and I need to get a life.

• men masturbate about me.
    is so nice compliment.