Who's your GAG crush?

I have one. . . not saying!

2571

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Jdavid25 hehe 😊😍.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Guys Said 70

• Most of the girls here are not that good looking. And the ones who look good are either very insecure kind of girls or they are just dumb.

I'm not talking about every single girl. There must be a perfect combo. But I've not interacted with them enough. And if we had talked much, we built a friendship and it's wrong to view them like this.

This is obvious as I'm not here to see my fellow users from that point of view. I don't get romantic feelings that easily either.

I try to maintain a proper etiquette and refrain from catching such kind of feelings. But yeah, there are A LOT of girls I'd consider in 'would bang' category.

Well, I'm boring :(

• I'm way too old to have a crush on-line. Even if I wasn't an old fart, I'm not the type to catch feelings easily. It takes a lot for BeerFarts to crush on someone.

• I feel like I have one but I forgot who it is xD it's a gag lust. I saw a hot chick is basically the end of the story. Except there are like 20 hot chicks on here

• I have none and will never have one unless my wife joins up.

• I got a few... some of them are still active on G@G while others left... Well I'll just say you're one of my crushes who's still active 😛 Love your hair :)

• More from Guys
    65

What Girls Said 24