Why did you join GaG?

I will confess that, its not due to that relationship thing. I was randomly looking a answer to the question and google rooted me to the site mytake and I loved it. Then I used the site to socialize with the people and this site taught me a lot about life and lot of negative shit cuz people are different in real life.

37

Most Helpful Girl

• this might be strange but my reason for joining here is purely sexual. I get really turned on by sharing my sexual encounters and showing off my body to some of the people on here

Most Helpful Guy

• Just because I was bored and I think that helping other people out at the same time is a fun and worthwhile thing to do. Not so much for asking questions myself though.

• Yep helping other is great stuff and it really allowed me to see other gender with more clarity and allowed me to understand some stuff happend to me in past.