Why did you join GaG?

I will confess that, its not due to that relationship thing. I was randomly looking a answer to the question and google rooted me to the site mytake and I loved it. Then I used the site to socialize with the people and this site taught me a lot about life and lot of negative shit cuz people are different in real life.

37

Most Helpful Girl

• this might be strange but my reason for joining here is purely sexual. I get really turned on by sharing my sexual encounters and showing off my body to some of the people on here

Most Helpful Guy

• Just because I was bored and I think that helping other people out at the same time is a fun and worthwhile thing to do. Not so much for asking questions myself though.

• Yep helping other is great stuff and it really allowed me to see other gender with more clarity and allowed me to understand some stuff happend to me in past.

What Girls Said 2

• I really can't remember I guess I was just bored? now I stay for the hawties

• I got bored

What Guys Said 6

• I just stumbled across it ages ago and joined up. I was inactive for at least a year or two before I started actually posting.

• I don't remember the reason why

• Same as you I googled a question and got linked to the site

• I did to learn and try to help people if I can.

• I like the naked pictures all these young ladies send to me.

• lol that's not true at all but if they send it you just route them to my In box and help poor guys in trouble:)

• I was bored.