Why is it that males seem to answer questions more on this site than females?

On almost all of my questions, it seems that a majority of my questions are answered by males.

724

Most Helpful Guy

• From what I've seen this past month, girls tend to ask more questions, but they do so under the anonymous tab.

Which leads me to believe that the weird/sex craving people from GaG are slightly turning them away.
    The unwanted attention of those people might affect a few women out there.

Though there's also many other reasons that could possibly explain this thing.

So you tell me, are the questions appealing enough for you to answer or do you find yourself scrolling past the majority?

How do you feel about these weirdoes out there who turn on the flirt switch as soon as they see your profile picture?

Do you spend a lot of time on the app?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've wondered that myself... I have no answer, lets let the guys speak for themselves. I tend not to answer anything that I consider personal or private in nature. Guys have no such inhibitions...

• Because the site is called girlsaskGuys

• @amazingpurpleass yeah, I started to put that... but the site could also be called guys ask guys, because usually the guys also provide more answers to guys questions. And the guys generally ask more questions too. And while a nice sentiment, I doubt that's the actual reason. It might be that the site actually has less traffic from girls or that girls are reluctant to answer questions or any number of other reasons.

What Guys Said 23

• genetically, it's our job to "fix things" it's what we do, and to show we can provide. in a nutshell "me Tarzan, you Jane"

well Ms. Obvious, this app is called "girls ask guys". it's not girls ask girls with some guy input.

• Because half of the questions are dumb as fuck.

"I have smal penny PLEASE HELP"

• Yeah I have notice that - I think males are more opinonated and females are more inquisitive (I think girls ask more questions here)

• Maybe males have the answer to everything that's why. :P

Okay I'm just kidding. It's probably because there are a lot more guys than girls on this site.

• Mansplaining

• It's probably because there are more males on this site.

• 600 questions like
    does this look good?
    how do I look?
    am I fat?
    how about we just answer GOOGLE IT.
    but then I figure most can't modify their question so Google can understand it and dumps word algorithms to the answers and your looking at reading..
    maybe BING would be something easier on the brain..
    white knight is a action.
    not a person.

• maybe most of the men have scared away the women due to horniness?

• bitches be rollin

• depending on the questions... if they are something that is sexual most men will talk because women are not supposed to "show" or reveal something about their sexuality... and if they do they are b*** or whatever..

• That's what I've always wondered regarding any topic. Either they're less in quantity or are just more observant and reserved.

• cuz a lot of them are tired, of being sexually harassed

• girls are selective

• coz girls r too lazy they don't want to interfere in any one life and most of time I get answers like why should I care. i dont care. etc kind of answer

• maybe because we don't care about what we put on a site like this (i say we as in me) lolol.. to ve real tho... I don't know

• because there's so many dudes on here that's why and everyone is soooooooooo opinionated

• Lol, it's simple.. guys love to help girls... and girl's not always help other girl's.. that's why you get less replies probably... 😅

• Because we like to help out people

• I think there are more guys on here then women

• Selective reply and argument...

• Because girls are emotional more than smart.

• I think a lot of women on here are just afraid to answer questions.

What Girls Said 6

• I have no idea but I notice that too

• I posted one and over 30 men replied while less than 10 women replied. I skip past a lot of questions as they have weird sexual inquiries and I mean guys are maybe more comfortable sharing them.

• I think there's more males on here in general plus it dont matter what females post ab, it could on vag pains and they'll have a say on it lol

• @amazingpurpleass annnd it doesn't mean we dont want a girl POV every once in a while you know, some questions would be titled for girls. There's still more males here or active

• Meh, most of us only like to talk about topics we're genius's on, we're very selective

• there is the option to filter questions by sex so some males have it set for 'females only' and some females have it set for 'males only'

• I know that... I mean when both sexes can answer, males seem to answer the questions more than females.

• It may be the type of questions you are asking? I usually only answer a question if I am able to provide a useful answer or feel that it will actually help them. Also sometimes if I read others replies first and see one that is what I would write then I won't answer it either.

• @amazingpurpleass well if you go by that logic then why do guys ask questions on this site. I think it's good to get both opinions on certain things.