Why is it that males seem to answer questions more on this site than females?

On almost all of my questions, it seems that a majority of my questions are answered by males.

725

Most Helpful Guy

• From what I've seen this past month, girls tend to ask more questions, but they do so under the anonymous tab.

Which leads me to believe that the weird/sex craving people from GaG are slightly turning them away.
    The unwanted attention of those people might affect a few women out there.

Though there's also many other reasons that could possibly explain this thing.

So you tell me, are the questions appealing enough for you to answer or do you find yourself scrolling past the majority?

How do you feel about these weirdoes out there who turn on the flirt switch as soon as they see your profile picture?

Do you spend a lot of time on the app?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I've wondered that myself... I have no answer, lets let the guys speak for themselves. I tend not to answer anything that I consider personal or private in nature. Guys have no such inhibitions...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Because the site is called girlsaskGuys

• @amazingpurpleass yeah, I started to put that... but the site could also be called guys ask guys, because usually the guys also provide more answers to guys questions. And the guys generally ask more questions too. And while a nice sentiment, I doubt that's the actual reason. It might be that the site actually has less traffic from girls or that girls are reluctant to answer questions or any number of other reasons.