What is the One thing on Gag you Love the Most?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 23

• The fact, that I’ve met some interesting people (who knew, right?) and to me, it seems like there is no problem with controversial subject. Like, I can write article about why religion is BS. Normally, that wouldn’t be much appreciated, but I think here it might work.
    But I don’t know, I just hope there is no censorship.

• With me, no hostitlity, no worries. I have always been a Straight Shooter on Here. And with your Great attitude, I know you will go far on here, nearly now a Level6. xx

• I’m hostile towards stupidity and bad ideas/ideologies. My usual reaction is sarcastic.
      I’m long way from level 6.

• Questions and stories posted by people. It's like reading a novel of short stories about real life events.

And how different people understand it uniquely and share their opinions.

For me its a great platform for reading questions that at times I have in my mind and mostly I can relate and narrow down my options to the solution.

• I suppose it would have to be the feedback you get from other people.

• Recently @mahiam1234 lips

• It kills time.

• well opiniohs from real people answering questions and providing to uncommon every day problems such as people problems relationship advice attraction tips!

• Funny people

• Having people to talk to.

• Getting nudes from all the hot chicks 😍

• the way some people act lolx funny

• One thing I like about gag is that u realize u not the only one having problems. It's opens your eyes to someone else for a change

• that fact you are on this :)

• Interesting question - I suppose meeting new people and the wondering where it could go

• lol You look a lot like someone, hun, who is from Ireland and I know where he went finally. xx

• The picture stays the same just the username changes - This is probably my fifth account only difference is I took a break for a couple of months before starting last account

• the awesome profile pictures
    yours is great

• Me, Im pretty perfect.

• keeps me busy... though, i could do without some of the long debates i've had.

• lol Me as well, once daily now. As far as Debates, I have not had a God One, hun, in awhile on Politics. Where have all the Good times gone? xx

• speaking of debates-2 finally ended

• spoke too soon about one of the debates

• everything

• polls

• The rewards

• Blocking all of the horny women.

• The gurls

• Feeling like you're having some social interaction.

• girls

• And Many More in Store Here, dear. xx

• yeah i like the gift card also, logical interaction also.. but u only asked One hehe

• lol I will let you Sneak as I Peak. xx

What Girls Said 11