What makes you follow someone on GAG?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I can absolutely say guys obit girls that "turn them on" while pretending they do it for other reasons. 90% of guys here are orbiters. Although my post kind of come off as beta/cuck bait.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

• The user seems nice, helpful, and/or funny. The user posts helpful advice, funny comments, etc... We've had good conversations on questions before.

Those kind of things.

0|1
    0|0
  • When I like their questions. And a major thing is their opinions. Also If the account is private and I'm super curious... (curiosity killed the cat... But the cat has 8 lives left)

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll typically follow someone if they respond to my post and we have enough conversation through the comments for me to get a better feel for the person

0|1
    0|0
  • If they seem like someone I'd get along with. I look at their questions and opinions and base it off that.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't. I just don't see the point.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because I like to befriend people, especially if they're new. I guess I want to be nice and friendly

0|3
    0|0
  • If they make posts or responses that are entertaining to me. Or if they are relatable.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not really sure lol. I just like to. People are interesting.

0|1
    0|0
  • If they are funny or smart.

0|1
    0|0
  • guys that seems nice and we have talkes a but and almost every girl that follow me

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate you jordy

0|1
    0|0
  • If their hot

0|1
    0|0
  • Someone who either makes me laugh or makes me think.

0|1
    0|0
  • appearance, personality and honesty

0|1
    0|0
  • I wanna talk to them but their profile is private or they just have good questions.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I find that they're funny or they regular post things that I enjoy answering

0|1
    0|0
  • Duck face selfies.. 🤢

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• If I find that girl is not KINKY. I follow her. I avoid following guys. I am here to help people in my spare time. 😊

0|1
    0|0
  • If someones nice and polite than i like to follow them
    I got a open door policy and i usually accept everyone
    who wants to follow me. I like to give advice to the
    best of my ability.

1|1
    0|0
  • If I think that they seem like intelligent and at least moderately well-behaved people or just good fun in general.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't remember the last time I followed someone without them following me first.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never once followed anyone.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because I agree with their views, I think they are smart or because I think they are funny.

0|1
    0|0
  • Usually they ask to follow me

0|1
    0|0
  • I rarely start follow anyone. When people follow me I follow back If I want to

0|1
    0|0
  • If I like them

0|1
    0|0
  • being friendly, similar interests, sometimes because they followed me

0|1
    0|0
  • I just like the shit they write, usually it'll be cuz I think they're funny.

0|1
    0|0
  • if i like them and theyre so cool <3

0|1
    0|0
  • If their profile looks interesting I follow. If their hot I'll follow :)

1|1
    0|0
  • if they seem intresting

0|1
    0|0
Loading... ;