Say something positive about GaG?

And I do mean positive. If you ruin my GaG positivity thread I'll hunt you down and post blue anons through your door.

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• All the unwanted attention makes me feel oh so beautiful. πŸ’

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I love upvotes

0|1
    0|0
    • I like to make you happy <3

• Thank you <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

• Ty for mho <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

What Girls Said 13

• I have a lot of fun flirting, teasing, and making quasi friends while staying safe. I've learned a whole heck of a lot from unbelievable midnight hour confessions. I think it's because I'm approachable, nonjudgmental, and I can keep their secrets. I've heard some things that would probably disturb most people, but life is messy and people are imperfect. I'm thrilled with the dick pix, too. ☺️ what a bonus!

0|1
    0|0
  • The fact that I stir people up. It gives me clear purpose in life. I had a guy try to tattle to G@G staff on me today because I said "fuck" in my comments.

Oh and cool peeps.

0|2
    0|0
  • I love it so much. There's a vegetarian who keeps coming back every time one month later, trying to prove how eating meat is not right, on one of my comments.

Today he posted pics of muscular vegetarian men. The man is too dumb to understand that there's nothing wrong with being a meat eater or a vegetable eater.

1|1
    0|0
  • You're question made me laugh. That's positive. Haha no putting any blue anons through my door... You don't know where I live

0|1
    0|0
  • GaG pays me to waste my time which is something not many websites do

0|2
    0|0
  • after a hard day.. you want to just... I don't know. have somebody hold you. but you don't have that. so you come onto gag instead. entertain yourself for a while. fall asleep mid-question. it can be blissfully mindless if you let it.

0|1
    0|0
    • "fall asleep mid-question"
      That's so risky for the users like me πŸ˜… I don't want anyone to access my account and its content while I'm asleep.

• It's a good tool or form of media that allows you to get advice from different age groups of people, that way you get a variety of perspectives. It's definitely better than yahoo answers.

0|2
    0|0
  • A friend who I invited here is getting good help here so I'm glad for her

0|2
    0|0
  • You can interact with so many people and not just receive a view from one specific group of people but a whole variety

0|1
    0|0
  • some people are funny

1|1
    0|0
  • anyone can give opinion and can be heard

0|1
    0|0
  • very helpful.. and good for opinionated people

0|1
    0|0
  • Find me bitch. This shit sucks balls!

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• your vibes started off positive then took a hard right turn

1|1
    0|0
  • The color at the top is purple and the "what girls said" is fuschia and i love these two specific shades and they go great together.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've met some pretty awesome people on here, and it feels good to help others with problems.

0|1
    0|0
  • Its a positive community that defy s the Internets 1 rule "be a cunt" or at least that is what it looks like

0|1
    0|0
  • I especially like it when I run across someones problem that may sound helpless to them at the moment but, I've been through it or have some type of solution for them.

0|1
    0|0
  • It lets you know the mindset of different generations I've noticed so that's helpful

0|2
    0|0
  • Pink & blue anons are the best. They are always helpful and they never cause any trouble :)

1|1
    0|0
  • If it helps just 1 person resolve an issue, it has to be a good thing...

0|1
    0|0
  • This site has helped me clarify quite a few things.

0|1
    0|0
  • A good gag keeps the missus quiet and that has to be good 😁

0|1
    0|0
  • It keeps me from going to bed too early...

0|1
    0|0
  • I appreciate all the girls on here who are so kind to all of us guys.

0|1
    0|0
  • We're like one big dysfunctional family

0|1
    0|0
  • I love Amazon Gift Cards

0|1
    0|0
  • @RJGraveyTrain

1|1
    0|0
  • I get money for wasting my time

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm seventeen, with more life experiences than most young adults in many ways..
    and I'm able to share them with people in need. And not be looked down on like the youngster I am. Haha

0|1
    0|0
Loading... ;