Who checks their block lists regularly?

I get pissed off with writing the best opinion I can to a legitimate question, and finding, when I post it, I am blocked by the other person. I know a few other people that feel the same. All the blockers are doing is limiting their replies to a question. If I have blocked someone, I usually unblock them after a short period.

Being blocked does not in itself bother me. I could not give a toss. So what I am doing now is keeping my own paper list of people that have blocked me, so I will not waste time on them, and can better help people that do appreciate my efforts.

So, do you check your block lists regularly, or just block and forget?

1438

Most Helpful Guy

• Fortunately, I haven't been blocked by anybody yet, as far as I know. Yet, I have been blocked by people on other social media sites before. At first I'm like "What the hell!!" but after a little while I get over it. I don't block people on here, but on facebook where I block people sometimes. I tend to lose track and forget who I've even blocked.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That is why I am glad GAGers each have a block list. So quick to check, in a few seconds.

• yeah my block list says (0) for all the categories. I don't think it shows me who has blocked me though.

• No, it does not. That is why I am making my own list whenever I find I am blocked.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't regret blocking the people's I have blocked right now. They can all burn in GaG hell. Oh wait, GaG it self is hell, I need to get out of here.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE