Should Anonymous user limit to give opinion and post question?

They always play like tolls and dont care bad or dislike opinion with bias. ?

• Should
    Vote A
  • Should not
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes for sure.. It's ok to post an embarrassing question or story anonymously but with limits

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think this is a great idea. It won't happen because to many variables.

3|0
    0|0
    • otherwise they can't dislike or give credit of course I feel so bored somehow, we give opinion with trust and sincere but almost Anomymous so rude reply and inbox

• I've noticed that too. I don't answer many anonymous questions. Most seem fake. I don't want to waste my time being sincere to the fake questions.

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Because he is too famous, he is not talented, he is a brat and he is spoiled

0|0
    1|0
  • Nope

0|0
    1|0
  • Should not

0|0
    1|0
  • Here is one

0|0
    1|0
  • Nope. I go anon now because got tired of being blocked by people who disagreed with my opinions.

0|0
    2|0
  • Nope. I go anon because I used to get into discussions with people, but once they didn't like me taking on and disproving their arguments, they'd block Me and say: "see he doesn't reply, I won". So seeing too many sjw retards are blocking people for an opinion, I'll have to go anon so that can't happen anymore

0|0
    2|0

What Girls Said 3

• I would say yes to this. It would cut down on lots and lots of trolling and fake accounts.

2|0
    0|0
  • Agree

1|0
    0|0
  • I have always thought anons should have a limit on posts in a day.

1|0
    0|0
Loading... ;