Why are you even on GAG?

1720

What Girls Said 17

• I'm attention whoring.

• For shittles.

• Amazon gift cards. Starting to think it just ain't worth it, but my reading habits are damn expensive.

• Ask for advice, give advice, interact with people from all over the world, kill time, make friends.

• Just for something to amuse myself for a few more days. Then I am gone. Most probably.

• To annoy people

• I'm an opinionated assh*le lol jk

• It's fun.

• I have nothing else to do with my life

• Because it's more interesting than any other site I have encountred.

• Because it's fun talking to strangers.

• To help people who need insight

• To give advice.

• It's interesting getting other peoples opinions on things I wouldn't normally talk about with friends.

• Sick stuck in bed

• I ask that to myself a lot. Truth is I'm looking for a new more interesting site.

• Bored with my life, just killing time until I finally get a family.

What Guys Said 20

• Mainly to help others, i am strongly opinionated and genuinely care to help.
    This is a great outlet to express this side of me from a non IT perspective, advising others, sharing opinions and discussing important matter is a great way to feel valuable knowing i helped someone trough a rough time or helped them move on with a stage in there life. It makes me happy :D

• I got bored and tired of sitting alone in a house. So I went looking for social apps and found this. I figured it would be fun and nice to figure out what women think about so I could possibly get a girlfriend. I can feel my chances slipping through my fingers as I steadily become more and more confused by things on this app.

• To help people. I like spreading my wisdom and knowledge to the people of G@G. I give great advice

• The same reason you are experimenting. Didn't know u could ask such a dumb question, despite being a part of GAG

• I only come on here to waste time, young man. I don't use this site outside of work :)

• I'm bored worked my in Iraq and some people on here make me chuckle and fear for the future

• to spoil myself๐Ÿ˜‚

• I have no life

• I'm here to support people and give positive advice to the best of my ability.

• Pure time killer.

• Boredom buster 7.7.1

• For humor

• I came here due a video on youtube which has a link to this website.

• Killing time

• To help myself socialize in some way and too distract myself

• To pass the time when I'm bored

• Good question

• Know about topics, help people, make friends and become a better person.

• I come here for boobs and for to let girls know how manly I am so they sex with me