Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

• I'm attention whoring.

1|2
    0|0
  • For shittles.

0|2
    0|0
  • Amazon gift cards. Starting to think it just ain't worth it, but my reading habits are damn expensive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask for advice, give advice, interact with people from all over the world, kill time, make friends.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just for something to amuse myself for a few more days. Then I am gone. Most probably.

0|0
    0|0
  • To annoy people

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm an opinionated assh*le lol jk

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have nothing else to do with my life

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it's more interesting than any other site I have encountred.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it's fun talking to strangers.

0|0
    0|0
  • To help people who need insight

0|0
    0|0
  • To give advice.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's interesting getting other peoples opinions on things I wouldn't normally talk about with friends.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sick stuck in bed

0|1
    0|0
  • I ask that to myself a lot. Truth is I'm looking for a new more interesting site.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bored with my life, just killing time until I finally get a family.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• Mainly to help others, i am strongly opinionated and genuinely care to help.
    This is a great outlet to express this side of me from a non IT perspective, advising others, sharing opinions and discussing important matter is a great way to feel valuable knowing i helped someone trough a rough time or helped them move on with a stage in there life. It makes me happy :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I got bored and tired of sitting alone in a house. So I went looking for social apps and found this. I figured it would be fun and nice to figure out what women think about so I could possibly get a girlfriend. I can feel my chances slipping through my fingers as I steadily become more and more confused by things on this app.

0|0
    0|0
  • To help people. I like spreading my wisdom and knowledge to the people of G@G. I give great advice

0|1
    0|0
  • The same reason you are experimenting. Didn't know u could ask such a dumb question, despite being a part of GAG

0|0
    0|0
  • I only come on here to waste time, young man. I don't use this site outside of work :)

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm bored worked my in Iraq and some people on here make me chuckle and fear for the future

0|0
    0|0
  • to spoil myself๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no life

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm here to support people and give positive advice to the best of my ability.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pure time killer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boredom buster 7.7.1

0|0
    0|0
  • For humor

0|0
    0|0
  • I came here due a video on youtube which has a link to this website.

0|0
    0|0
  • Killing time

0|0
    0|0
  • To help myself socialize in some way and too distract myself

0|0
    0|0
  • To pass the time when I'm bored

0|0
    0|0
  • Good question

0|0
    0|0
  • Know about topics, help people, make friends and become a better person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I come here for boobs and for to let girls know how manly I am so they sex with me

0|0
    0|0