Did you join GaG mostly to answer or to ask questions... I mean when you joined what did you think you would use it for?

• Ask Questions
    Vote A
  • Answer Questions
    Vote B
  • Something else
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I joined it in 2016. This is my third profile here. I lost passwords of my previous profiles. My reason to join it that time was to chat up with different people and know more about them because people here are from different countries however it's more American centric. I tend to answer more than ask these days. I am using it as a friend finder more than both of the other things I mentioned before😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I joined out of boredom,
    Met a girl who i fell in love with from another country
    Dated for a year
    Flew to her as often as i could
    She left me (Basically cheated on me) for another dude
    didn't come on for a while
    Back again out of boredom.

1|0
    0|0
    • you will find another chick. and go through the motions...

• Show All
    • @AnimeGopnik haha, fucks sakes bud, thought you meant genuinely, haha.

Yo, were probably severely pissing off OP giving her notifications ^^ hahha

• oh. . . n-no. I'm too manly for that kinda thing anyway

More notis = more traffic, I'm sure OP likes it

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess answer questions. I like to give advice and that's why I joined like 5 years ago. This site has taken a huge turn...

1|0
    0|0
    • A huge turn for the better?

• Not better and not totally horrible but the influx of so troll and fake accounts has gotten a little out of hand. It used to been real cool and laid back then.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• I joined to answer some questions I had about women and to see if I could change my opinion on going MGTOW. This site left me with more unanswered questions than answers. I have been so thoroughly disgusted as to some of the female responses that I have pretty much given up on women entirely. It's difficult to have faith that nawalt when she makes me lose my faith in humanity.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mainly joined it to get help over a topic called "crushing"πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    but within a few days, scenario changed and I mainly use it now for answering and I've even started writing mytakes on here.
    Not to mention that I stopped thinking bout her within few daysπŸ˜‚
    Now I'm living happily with no current crush and it is kinda relieving

0|0
    0|0
  • Answer questions, but I'm gonna be honest there's a lot of similar questions.

So I do skip a lot of them and just answer the ones I find interesting, that or if it's an easy answer with not too much reading.

0|0
    0|0
    • This one is interesting ;)

• Yeah I especially hate questions that starts with what does it mean when he ______.

Just no... I am not doing that again.

• I initially joined because I asked a question about a girl I liked, then it became me shitposting out of boredom and now I have become the asshole this site needs but doesn't deserve!

0|0
    0|0
  • Answer. Most of the questions I ask are ones that are frequently asked on here, so I mostly just answer questions that peek my interest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Initially to ask (this isn't my first account here) but later on to answer questions and pass the time

0|0
    0|0
  • I join to mess with people, and occasionally give genuine answers, like now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kick ass and chew bubblegum, until I am all out of gum

0|0
    0|0
  • kill boredom... which I do mostly by answering questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm just here to find sex partner for my orgy party.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't remember

1|0
    0|0
  • I came here to answer questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely answer questions for me

0|0
    0|0
  • originally to ask questions now I mostly answer

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask questions

0|0
    0|0
  • Something else

0|0
    0|0
  • To spread more feminism.

0|1
    0|0
  • no clue actually

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• When I joined I thought I was here to ask questions. At that time, I was obsessed with something, so I was looking for answers.
    But now, I'm on GAG mostly to answer questions.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wanted to ask questions but I ended up answering most of the time. I don't know I get kinda scared asking questions because I feel like my questions are either silly or boring, everyone I write a question down I delete it afterward.

0|0
    0|0
  • To Continue My Mission Here, dear, of Helping Everyone under the Sun, hun.
    Good Luck. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • At first I joined it to ask question then turn out I respond to other people question a lot more.

1|0
    0|0
  • Asking stuff here is great. I'm having fun here.

1|1
    0|0
  • Trolling.

1|0
    0|0
  • I joined to alleviate boredom.

1|0
    0|0
  • Both

0|0
    0|0
  • To answer questions.