Did you join GaG mostly to answer or to ask questions... I mean when you joined what did you think you would use it for?

• Ask Questions
  • Answer Questions
  • Something else
    Vote C

1020

Most Helpful Guys

• I joined it in 2016. This is my third profile here. I lost passwords of my previous profiles. My reason to join it that time was to chat up with different people and know more about them because people here are from different countries however it's more American centric. I tend to answer more than ask these days. I am using it as a friend finder more than both of the other things I mentioned before😊

• I joined out of boredom,
    Met a girl who i fell in love with from another country
    Dated for a year
    Flew to her as often as i could
    She left me (Basically cheated on me) for another dude
    didn't come on for a while
    Back again out of boredom.

• you will find another chick. and go through the motions...

• @AnimeGopnik haha, fucks sakes bud, thought you meant genuinely, haha.

Yo, were probably severely pissing off OP giving her notifications ^^ hahha

• oh. . . n-no. I'm too manly for that kinda thing anyway

More notis = more traffic, I'm sure OP likes it

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess answer questions. I like to give advice and that's why I joined like 5 years ago. This site has taken a huge turn...

• A huge turn for the better?

• Not better and not totally horrible but the influx of so troll and fake accounts has gotten a little out of hand. It used to been real cool and laid back then.