Tips for writing a good MyTake?

I was thinking why not try it out, but first any tips?
I have never tried to write one

Thank you all a lot!!
I'm actually finished with it now, but probably going to upload it tomorrow and probably change it thousand times before doing this haha

810

Most Helpful Guy

• Just go for it - Think of it like a magazine piece and try to get pics or quotes to back up your points, they also help keep your idea on track - When I wrote takes in previous accounts, I would just write down my take beginning to end then edit it to make it readable but it helped to have the whole thing planned out from the start in the first couple of drafts.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's a controversial topic then I would suggest you research and back up your take well and while doing that form your own opinions within the take as well as leaving room for others to engage, comment, and debate on

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE