Tips for writing a good MyTake?

I was thinking why not try it out, but first any tips?
I have never tried to write one

Thank you all a lot!!
I'm actually finished with it now, but probably going to upload it tomorrow and probably change it thousand times before doing this haha

810

Most Helpful Guy

• I would like to see more MyTakes on how teenagers age 13-18 should protect their self while online.

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's a controversial topic then I would suggest you research and back up your take well and while doing that form your own opinions within the take as well as leaving room for others to engage, comment, and debate on

What Guys Said 9

• Just go for it - Think of it like a magazine piece and try to get pics or quotes to back up your points, they also help keep your idea on track - When I wrote takes in previous accounts, I would just write down my take beginning to end then edit it to make it readable but it helped to have the whole thing planned out from the start in the first couple of drafts.

• - do your research if necessary
    - proper formatting
    - if it's just your subjective opinion, make it clear. don't pretend your subjective opinion is fact
    - don't write the same thing other myTakes have done 100 times before unless you can add something to it.
    - make it interesting to read... e. g. through comedy

• and the most important thing... write about something you're passionate about or have a lot of experience with. If you only write about a topic without having any relation to it, it will most likely end up being bad.

• but 99% of myTakes on here are trash (including mine), so just give it a try... one more or less won't make a difference

• 1: dont bother
    2: live happily

• I am kinda tired of the generic advise ones, especially 10 things.
    Try to write something from the heart, or something not yet well known that still has a broad appeal.

• see other promoted and featured mytakes and learn from them. you can get a pretty good idea from that

• Use pics and a video. lol

• Write about your thoughts and opinions. What frustrates you.

• I have never tried too, tbh how can I give you any tip, if you have tips, I will follow too lol by reading your opinions

• Make it short lol!

What Girls Said 7

• Be original.
    Proof read.
    Take your time.

• Titles are everything

• To make people click it, yes. But they don't make a decent mytake

• Yourself, just try to explain.

• just write a really important question, there's nothing really to know about it. when you're writing, always revise it so there's no issues. I haven't wrote one but i do in fact write on book websites.

• teacher phobia?

• Be creative and use good words.

• Pick an interesting topic. Use paragraphs and spell correctly.