Who actually writes good takes on here?

I just keep seeing the same few authors that have poorly written or "opinion as fact," takes. So who do you think writes the best and most impactful ones? Who actually writes good takes on here??

Most Helpful Guy

• There are a few good writers - It is a bit of trial and error to find the ones you like and hopefully they have an open profile so you can check their library.

Most Helpful Girl

• Frankly, I very rarely spot ones that would interest me. Even if the topic is interesting, the take is usually poorly written, as you said. Usually the good takes are by writers who've only written that one take about something they're really passionate about or know a lot about.

What Guys Said 9

• Not many people. The 'mytake' system doesn't work, so there's not much reason to put effort into them.

• What is the my take system

• It gets posted maybe promoted commented on for a day then vanishes forever never to be looked at again.

There's no effective library of mytakes. There's no effective voting mechanism for users to flag good takes that should be at the top. They're temporary discussions that only last till a few hours after the comments end - just like questions. Only differences are they don't have to be a question and they force you to add pics.

• Ok, I see what you mean

• Literally 99% of myTakes are a waste of time (including mine, unless you like reading how incompetent GAG admins are...). I don't have the patience for that, if you like reading goof articles and not just stupid lists and similar crap, then you're probably better off checking other sites.

• What's MyTake?

• Any editor besides me. I trigger people lol.

• I did, but they never got promoted, so now I say screw it.

• I only post my poems

• it all depends on the person

• I agree need new writers

• @Fitness-Fanatic Hands down.

What Girls Said 6

• Meaningful? I haven't seen one yet

Bit there are some fun, mindless reads

• i see some once in awhile

• I have my takes you can read, a lot of my stuff gets promoted

• @Fitness-Fanatic Takes are always a good read.

• everyone has right to their own opinion

• Didn't say they didn't. Don't think you understood the context of the post...

• I do! I actually in fact use a website known by Wattpad and you can write books.