Wow, is it me, or Do you Notice that Gag has a lot of new People now on here?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm still here @Paris13 ☺️
    Not everyone knows me though

• Hey, @Daynada, how are you, sweetie? I do indeed recall and all your Good name and so happy you are still Here, dear. xx

• @Paris13 I could never forget you ☺️You are very sweet!

• @Paris13 thanks for the mhg

What Guys Said 13

• You mean new accounts...

• Hey, handsome, was Just thinking of YOU the other day, how are you? xx

• hehe... thats nice to know... blushing over here.
      Wonder what triggered that... probably heard some cocky arrogant statement somewhere, probably here and went, "Ah, sounds like Diesel", lol.

• lol Beautiful Here, dear. xxoo

• I took a break there recently but what I notice is that the regulars don't seem to be as active - I have been on here and have notice there seems to be cycles maybe of around 6 months when the super active crew seem to almost completely turnover - There is probably 100/200 who keep plodding away giving an average amount of returns but the people who seem to be here all the time completely change

• Ahhh, Yes, sweet guy, I thought this handsome, hun, Face looked really familiar Here, dear.
      Stay now. xx

• I've only been on here about a year, but I noticed that people come and go on this site. I don't know what happened to @SovereignessOfVamps or @PuppyLove94.

• lol Did they Block us? xx

• I can't imagine either of them blocking us. @SovereignessOfVamps was always very uninhibited, like @RJGraveyTrain , and @PuppyLove94 was always friendly to everybody, but she was a virgin who was all caught up with this military guy, so maybe they're getting busy.

• @Jaye234 lol The One, hun, is Long Gone, she was the Attention Getter. xxoo

• I haven't noticed that.

She won't call me handsome.

• I haven't noticed

• New accounts, many of the same old trolls...

• I think it is not much

• From my own Laptop and good Observance Here, dear, I continually see New ones, hun, such as Yours as well. lolxx

• But you know me from before, it is not the first time you see me.

• I am not so sure but thank you for recalling me Here, dear. I will now remember you here. xxoo

• It does seem so

• I rarely see any of the old ones anymore. Gaggers come and go though.
      NO problem on my own end. Everyone is a friend. xx

• I'm still here..

• I'm new here.

• Welcome to Gag Town, hun. xx

• 3 years wow! I had never heard of this app until yesterday.

• Really? I went Online nearly 4 Years ago, looking at a Site to get paid for with my Master ability and ran into Gag. However, no Money, honey, rewards at MHO just knowing I was very helpful in helping others with problems and yes, the Amazon cards are Great at times too. lolxx

• I am new..

• Hello

• Yes a lot of new people

What Girls Said 12

• Yes lots and lots of new people. I'm intrigued at how some of them seem to be oddly familiar with this website... πŸ€”

• i've been a gag member since 2/27/2009, but i've been inactive for almost 2 years and came back recently

• Welcome back, hun, and Congrats on getting this far thus far. xx

• I have noticed the same thing.

• Yes, and I feel bad that I don't know everyone under the sun, hun, being on Here as Long as I have. xx

• I still see some regular folks posting now and then, but indeed not as much as before.
    I guess the type of questions is also different. Then, the time of the day you log in may also affect the type of questions you see and the people who is online.

• No matter how many times I log in or just go Online, I see new Ones, hun, and also a lot of Newbie Followers that I do not know. lolxx

• I've noticed that, yoo. Mayb

• Sister I've seen more level 1s than anything lately and the weird questions they post!

• I've noticed that too. I'm hoping to see less penis questions.

• I'm new here. Hey πŸ‘‹ guys. Is this a dating site?

• lol No, you not new with your sweet Face, I see it every Place. xx

• A little bc they announce they're new lol

• Yes I notice.

• Wow, you're smart

• I'm new