Wow, is it me, or Do you Notice that Gag has a lot of new People now on here?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm still here @Paris13 ☺️
    Not everyone knows me though

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Hey, @Daynada, how are you, sweetie? I do indeed recall and all your Good name and so happy you are still Here, dear. xx

• Show All
    • @Paris13 I could never forget you ☺️You are very sweet!

• @Paris13 thanks for the mhg

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• I took a break there recently but what I notice is that the regulars don't seem to be as active - I have been on here and have notice there seems to be cycles maybe of around 6 months when the super active crew seem to almost completely turnover - There is probably 100/200 who keep plodding away giving an average amount of returns but the people who seem to be here all the time completely change

1|0
    0|0
    • Ahhh, Yes, sweet guy, I thought this handsome, hun, Face looked really familiar Here, dear.
      Stay now. xx

• I've only been on here about a year, but I noticed that people come and go on this site. I don't know what happened to @SovereignessOfVamps or @PuppyLove94.

2|0
    0|0
    • lol Did they Block us? xx

• Show All
    • I can't imagine either of them blocking us. @SovereignessOfVamps was always very uninhibited, like @RJGraveyTrain , and @PuppyLove94 was always friendly to everybody, but she was a virgin who was all caught up with this military guy, so maybe they're getting busy.

• @Jaye234 lol The One, hun, is Long Gone, she was the Attention Getter. xxoo

• I haven't noticed that.

She won't call me handsome.

1|0
    0|0
  • You mean new accounts...

1|0
    0|0
    • Hey, handsome, was Just thinking of YOU the other day, how are you? xx

• hehe... thats nice to know... blushing over here.
      Wonder what triggered that... probably heard some cocky arrogant statement somewhere, probably here and went, "Ah, sounds like Diesel", lol.

• lol Beautiful Here, dear. xxoo

• Hello

1|0
    0|0
  • New accounts, many of the same old trolls...

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm still here..

1|0
    0|1
  • It does seem so

1|0
    0|0
    • I rarely see any of the old ones anymore. Gaggers come and go though.
      NO problem on my own end. Everyone is a friend. xx

• I'm new here.

1|0
    0|0
    • Welcome to Gag Town, hun. xx

• Show All
    • 3 years wow! I had never heard of this app until yesterday.

• Really? I went Online nearly 4 Years ago, looking at a Site to get paid for with my Master ability and ran into Gag. However, no Money, honey, rewards at MHO just knowing I was very helpful in helping others with problems and yes, the Amazon cards are Great at times too. lolxx

• I haven't noticed

1|0
    0|0
  • I am new..

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes a lot of new people

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it is not much

1|0
    0|0
    • From my own Laptop and good Observance Here, dear, I continually see New ones, hun, such as Yours as well. lolxx

• But you know me from before, it is not the first time you see me.

• I am not so sure but thank you for recalling me Here, dear. I will now remember you here. xxoo

What Girls Said 12

Recommended myTakes