How many of GAG users report other comments?

Just wanted to know how many people are here who does that. I personally report every offensive comment.How many of GAG users report other comments??

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't usually report or block anyone. I believe in free speech. I think posts should only be deleted in extreme circumstances. Too often in formats like these, people can say insulting things about whole groups of people, but posts containing individual insults are deleted.

It is just plain silliness.

What Guys Said 9

• Only the spam ones. And if I'm having a debate with someone and they report mine for no reason so it gets taken down, I report there's back if they have done the same thing 😂

• I would abusive comments to people or pervy comments to younger users or a young user going on a dangerous path (An overtly sexual question) and suicide posts.

• I barely report since this site is flooding with it. In Dutch we have a nice saying for it 'dweilen met de kraan open'.

• I think the reporting is lame because it’s an place for opinions, yes there will be obnoxious people here but if you don’t like it move on

• I don't

• If u can't handle comments don't post

• The only thing i've ever reported were questions for being duplicates

• Like never lol

• Only under 18 adult content for me, I leave the nonsense topics alone.

What Girls Said 4

• I report myTakes and can hide posts if they violate site rules since I'm a moderator.

• I really only report explicit questions/opinions or nonesense/spam opinions. But I run into those quite often.

• Hey you seem to have been on this app for awhile. Do you know what the MHO% next to our age means?

• No. Reporting is for phaggots. No pun intended lol.

• No I haven't. All nonesense I've reported have been pretty clear.

• I reported that creepy troll who kept pretending to be a gynecologist.. but that's the only thing I've reported so far.

• If it's offensive to someone but not for underage stuff. Gag is clearly aware of the content on this site and have no problem with minors being exposed to it so I don't see a point to waste time reporting.