Do you think there should be a Pregnancy & Child Rearing topic in GaG?

• Yes
  • No

54

What Girls Said 5

• I’m not sure to be honest... it’s something I’m fascinated about and would haunt the most lol but I don’t know if such a niche topic would really garner that much traffic on this kind of site

• Not a bad idea, but I think the "Family and Friends" category somewhat covers that.

• ABSOLUTELY GREAT IDEA XX

• Sure, sounds like a good idea.

• Sure why not

What Guys Said 4

• Not before a sports section, which I've been bitching about for 2 years

• I will say yes and no - Yes I am sure there would be interest in it but no if every topic with a bit of interest got a headline topic, there would be 178 of them and site would be hard to navigate.

• I don't think its substantial enough to warrant its own category because

1) most (but not all) users are too young to be parents
    2) Most users are virgins, they've never had sex, let alone been close to pregnancy

• Why a special topic only for women? Why not a topic for both men and women?

• If you don't think that pregnancy and child rearing isn't a male topic as much as it is a female one, I hope you never procreate.

• Sure men can discuss certain topics but 90% of the time women would be the only ones who would be able to answer questions.

• Bologna. That is simply not true. Sure, if asking what pregnancy is like for the woman, then yeah, they're going to have a much larger say, but then asking what it's like to have a pregnant partner is going to be answered mostly by men. As for child rearing, that is/should be an even split.