What does your username mean?

Mine means:
pink=favorite color
Zoe= favorite cat
My initials= sbb

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Mish is a nickname (my real name is Michelle ) and fish rhymes with it :-P hahaha I was feeling silly

What Guys Said 74

• Since I'm going into law enforcement, my passion is psychology and biology as it relates to criminology, and I want to represent a group of honorable men and women..
    It's a fitting username

• πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
    The sky takes on shades of orange during sunrise and sunset, the colour that gives you hope that the sun will set only to rise again.
    πŸ™ƒ
    i.pinimg.com/.../...5--sad-sayings-hope-quotes.jpg
    😊

Hope Girls change their perception and stop blocking us.

- Being a Good INDIAN.

• My username was based off the first name I ever have myself on a game. Epic Dweeb. My brother called me a dweeb occasionally as a kid. So my idea when I made the name was (the game was played vs player) that the enemy team would think I was a dweeb because I'd be very annoying to play against and then I'd seem like an epic player to me team. Or if I did poorly the enemy team would think it epic but my team would think me a dweeb.

• mine means i didn't want some 16 year old child thinking i was trying to be something im not

• I just randomly picked a spot that reminded me of a gentler and romantic time in history,, The Catskills was the setting for Jennifer Grey and Patrick Swayze movie Dirty Dancing. Though I'm sure the dancing was more provocative in that film, than it really was back then.

• Kilapan, is the name of a great Native American leader (Mapuche), fought to defend his nation from the modern states.

My great-great-grandmother is from the land of Kilapan. Because of this and because I like history, I deeply respect Kilapan and the great Mapuche warriors, they are a great inspiration to me.

When I have time I will do a mytake on Kilapan.

fernandolizamamurphy.files.wordpress.com/.../el-jefe-quilapan-c3b3leo-de-martc3adn-boneo1.jpg

• Aizou translated means Love-Hate. :)

• I'm leaving it to your imagination... ;)

• My username is just my signature on just about everything, last name is too damn long to write out every time I need to. Also go by my "gamer name" Neath

• My first name and than that combination of numbers that GAG would accept as unique :o
    Not so original, I know haha!

• it means i hate catfishes

• I have no idea. Came up with it 6 years ago when I first got steam and it stuck with me

• normal malice

• Nothing. Just a handle I use for lots of stuff when I don't want to use my real name.
    Always either the DD or Art Vandelay

• I'm just one man and that's it. No miracles or superpowers whatsoever.
    I'm like a squad of one member.
    All I have is me, myself and I.

And then I gathered some GAG friends but that's another story.

• MarkRet is just Mark Retired.

• I found this site by googling a question. Then I saw how young most were. So, my username was born. 965 is part of 1965, year I was hatched.

• My username was the result of a brainstorming session with myself when I wanted to set up my youtube channel. Since then I use it in online blames and other social media.

• It's my stage name. I'm in a glam rock band. The name itself was after realizing a lot of the male musicians, shock rock wise had female stage names. Alice Cooper, Marilyn Manson, Ginger Fish. I didn't have any real reason for selecting Roxy like they did. I just thought the name was cool, as for Glitter. I thought it was fun. Every other last name for Roxy sounded weird, so I went with Roxy Glitter.

• I saw it on my face moisturizer and just decided to use it

• llorando is Spanish for Crying, I was listening Orbison's crying when I came up with my username.

• The opposite of my username ;)

• You’re having a bubble.

• Yeah

• take a wild guess xD

• Tartaarsaus is a sauce

• All my usernames of choice were taken so instead i was going to be "AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken" but even that name was taken. So i took my favorite expletive and spelled it with a "ph"

• I'm super, at least in my opinion, and although I'm not actually a eunuch myself (that's right, I'm not a real eunuch) I admire eunuchs for being impervious to sexual seduction and everything

• darklandrunner was a code name I adopted over the ages. Dark to be mysterious and Landrunner because one of my favorite game types in Halo 3 was land grab, Capture the Flag and Assault.

• More from Guys
    44

What Girls Said 30

• "Paris" was an Easier Name, much as the Same, as my Real One, hun, that my Husband out in Egypt, Along with his Family, had Given me one day.
    I continued to Use it Online and Off Now, and it has Stuck to me since 2011.
    Beautiful Name, all my Favorites!! xx

• It has two meanings, actually. :)
    The better-known one is "a perfect example of something"; like 'epitome'.
    In astrophysics, it's a hypothetical form of dark energy, believed to be responsible for the accelerating rate of expansion of the universe. An alternate theory to the cosmological constant hypothesis.

• Rj: middle names
    Graveytrain: Nickname based on my surname

• Kitten=What my fiance calls me. 96=year I was born 7= month I was born

• Had to think of something quick and didn't know what else to put.

Girlie - I'm a girl.
    15 - I was 15 at the time.

• zee or z is the first lettre in my name (people don't not spell right my name and it bothers me)
    13 : the day i was born ( it's considered an unlucky number so i put it on purpose )

• Br0kenEmpath= it is pretty depressing. I don't know if you know what an empath is so I will start there. It is someone who can feel what others around them are feeling and even confuse them as their own without even saying a word. We feel so deeply and care so deeply to the point it can really mess you up emotionally. Well I fell in love and married a narcissist and have been hurt by everyone I have deeply cared for. I have not learned to control my emotions and learn what to do being an empath to help with it so it has led to me becoming broken. Leading to choosing the name.

• Doesn't really mean anything. Just a play on a popular phrase.

• Anewgirl. Because I was new the day I signed up lol

• First name + two letters that describe my favorite activity + "DC" for where I live.

• It's my nickname. "Dina M." ^_^

• don't know I'll have to get back to you on that one.

• Ass and Titties.

• Aalila = banyan tree

• It doesn't really mean anything , it is the name of a video game character xD

• cupid
    kissess

you know what it means

• Hmmm, well my Christian name is Kaylyne.

• My name BillieJean...1070 got added because I couldn't use just my name.

• Uh... Katherine J.

• Soda: a random drink
    Babe: lord knows what I was thinking

• Just Roll The Dice= name of the nail polish I was painting my nails while I made the account

• My name is a reference to motorcycles. I will break it down. " do u ride 2"

• Pink - my favorite color at the time
    2000- the year I was born

• Rachelle: My name
    Draws: I like to draw

• Aquamarine

• My nickname.

• Gaby=my nickname, 9802=a bunch of random numbers

• DaChillCookie
    Da=I don't care
    Chill=people say I'm so chill that they think I'm high
    Cookie=everyone calls me cookie instead of my name

• Moon= I love the moon

Kitty= I love cats

1233=I love these numbers I don't know why

• My name except my name was already used so I had to find a way to use it