What does your username mean?

Mine means:
pink=favorite color
Zoe= favorite cat
My initials= sbb

3175

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Mish is a nickname (my real name is Michelle ) and fish rhymes with it :-P hahaha I was feeling silly

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Guys Said 74

• Since I'm going into law enforcement, my passion is psychology and biology as it relates to criminology, and I want to represent a group of honorable men and women..
    It's a fitting username

• 🤔🤔🤔
    The sky takes on shades of orange during sunrise and sunset, the colour that gives you hope that the sun will set only to rise again.
    🙃
    i.pinimg.com/.../...5--sad-sayings-hope-quotes.jpg
    😊

Hope Girls change their perception and stop blocking us.

- Being a Good INDIAN.

• My username was based off the first name I ever have myself on a game. Epic Dweeb. My brother called me a dweeb occasionally as a kid. So my idea when I made the name was (the game was played vs player) that the enemy team would think I was a dweeb because I'd be very annoying to play against and then I'd seem like an epic player to me team. Or if I did poorly the enemy team would think it epic but my team would think me a dweeb.

• I just randomly picked a spot that reminded me of a gentler and romantic time in history,, The Catskills was the setting for Jennifer Grey and Patrick Swayze movie Dirty Dancing. Though I'm sure the dancing was more provocative in that film, than it really was back then.

• It's my stage name. I'm in a glam rock band. The name itself was after realizing a lot of the male musicians, shock rock wise had female stage names. Alice Cooper, Marilyn Manson, Ginger Fish. I didn't have any real reason for selecting Roxy like they did. I just thought the name was cool, as for Glitter. I thought it was fun. Every other last name for Roxy sounded weird, so I went with Roxy Glitter.

• I'm just one man and that's it. No miracles or superpowers whatsoever.
    I'm like a squad of one member.
    All I have is me, myself and I.

And then I gathered some GAG friends but that's another story.

• It means my names ken im slutty and my penis ages backwards i have the schlong of a 74 year old man 🤦🏻‍♂️😥

• My username is just my signature on just about everything, last name is too damn long to write out every time I need to. Also go by my "gamer name" Neath

• Why the hell am i getting notifications for this when I've not said anything? Trippy site

• Because I'm following you

• You can follow me.

• Where to lol

• It means I'm Hispanic and I'm a very nice and cool guy.

• mine means i didn't want some 16 year old child thinking i was trying to be something im not

• Well I don't use this nick I just chose it out of no we're but my nick in games and stuff is always NextNuke. Next nuclear bomb, I think I don't have to explain it

• All my usernames of choice were taken so instead i was going to be "AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken" but even that name was taken. So i took my favorite expletive and spelled it with a "ph"

• I'm super, at least in my opinion, and although I'm not actually a eunuch myself (that's right, I'm not a real eunuch) I admire eunuchs for being impervious to sexual seduction and everything

• darklandrunner was a code name I adopted over the ages. Dark to be mysterious and Landrunner because one of my favorite game types in Halo 3 was land grab, Capture the Flag and Assault.

• My username was the result of a brainstorming session with myself when I wanted to set up my youtube channel. Since then I use it in online blames and other social media.

• I have no idea. Came up with it 6 years ago when I first got steam and it stuck with me

• Nothing. Just a handle I use for lots of stuff when I don't want to use my real name.
    Always either the DD or Art Vandelay

• My first name and than that combination of numbers that GAG would accept as unique :o
    Not so original, I know haha!

• More from Guys
    54

What Girls Said 30

• It has two meanings, actually. :)
    The better-known one is "a perfect example of something"; like 'epitome'.
    In astrophysics, it's a hypothetical form of dark energy, believed to be responsible for the accelerating rate of expansion of the universe. An alternate theory to the cosmological constant hypothesis.

• "Paris" was an Easier Name, much as the Same, as my Real One, hun, that my Husband out in Egypt, Along with his Family, had Given me one day.
    I continued to Use it Online and Off Now, and it has Stuck to me since 2011.
    Beautiful Name, all my Favorites!! xx

• Kitten=What my fiance calls me. 96=year I was born 7= month I was born

• zee or z is the first lettre in my name (people don't not spell right my name and it bothers me)
    13 : the day i was born ( it's considered an unlucky number so i put it on purpose )

• Br0kenEmpath= it is pretty depressing. I don't know if you know what an empath is so I will start there. It is someone who can feel what others around them are feeling and even confuse them as their own without even saying a word. We feel so deeply and care so deeply to the point it can really mess you up emotionally. Well I fell in love and married a narcissist and have been hurt by everyone I have deeply cared for. I have not learned to control my emotions and learn what to do being an empath to help with it so it has led to me becoming broken. Leading to choosing the name.

• DaChillCookie
    Da=I don't care
    Chill=people say I'm so chill that they think I'm high
    Cookie=everyone calls me cookie instead of my name

• Rj: middle names
    Graveytrain: Nickname based on my surname

• First name + two letters that describe my favorite activity + "DC" for where I live.

• Had to think of something quick and didn't know what else to put.

Girlie - I'm a girl.
    15 - I was 15 at the time.

• Anewgirl. Because I was new the day I signed up lol

• don't know I'll have to get back to you on that one.

• It doesn't really mean anything , it is the name of a video game character xD

• Just Roll The Dice= name of the nail polish I was painting my nails while I made the account

• My name BillieJean...1070 got added because I couldn't use just my name.

• Doesn't really mean anything. Just a play on a popular phrase.

• Soda: a random drink
    Babe: lord knows what I was thinking

• Pink - my favorite color at the time
    2000- the year I was born

• My name except my name was already used so I had to find a way to use it

• My name is a reference to motorcycles. I will break it down. " do u ride 2"

• Moon= I love the moon

Kitty= I love cats

1233=I love these numbers I don't know why

• More from Girls
    10