How many guys vs. gals are on this app?

I'm interested because I always seem to have more men answering my questions, so please everyone who sees this vote so I can get an idea of what the proportion is.

• Lady
    Vote A
  • Man
    Vote B
  • Other
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• To be fair, it probably has to do with the question that was asked, and in some cases, the assumed gender of the question asker. But in general, I do see more ♂️ answering your typical question, than I do ♀️ .

2|0
    0|0
  • I lile your name🖒😉
    Seems well thought to me

1|0
    0|0
  • I trolled and voted lady hahahahahah *flies away, happy of this shitty joke

1|3
    0|0
  • I would say it is about 55/45 girls to guys but the guys answer more questions and the girls ask more, I am not sure why.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is more men in general. We need 2×more women then men, so the influences are equal.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm male so i voted for Male, Females are only losing by 14%.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say about equal between the tow genders

0|0
    0|0
  • You can pm if u need answers Im not weird I respect boubdaries

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I'm like you, I've definitely seen more males on this site than females. I usually get like 3 male responses on my questions to every 1 female.

1|1
    0|0
  • It seems like more guys

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like I do see more men answering questions, but more women asking questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are so many more guys than girls on this app it's not even funny. I'm constantly having to go through my ADD requests, and messages. Because a lot of the guys are just pervs.

0|0
    0|0
  • i am a lady

0|0
    0|0
  • There are more guys, especially Indian guys.

0|0
    0|1