All of you Newbies, what is One thing you would Change on this Site?

Most Helpful Guy

• Almost nothing It's perfect.

Editing message after post (3 minutes tolerance only to correct some word or phrase).

• Gag is near Perfect because we have Some, hun, who try and do iour Best from the Rest, and Yes, I agree with you Here. xx

• That is a brilliant idea!! Typos are terrible! I once spelt something so wrong in my question and I really just wanted to die. So embarrassing!

• @Rox95 lol Yes, I Guess. xx

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been here about q month, so I think I'm still a newbie?

Sometimes there's a question that I just don't want to answer and it never goes away in my live feed! And it pops up more If it's featured. I wish you could close it and say that you don't want to see the specific question again because you're not interested.

Sometimes I'm really interested in someone elses question and the opinions that will soon follow but I haven't got anything helpful to say myself, I'd like to be able to follow certain questions so that I get notifications on the new opinions.

Also, it's really easy to send a private message twice. I use the app and I feel like the messenger section of the app is pretty buggy. I had a chat with this girl a while ago and our convo pops up twice in my messages at the top. It's annoying.

It would also be nice to be able to update a question from within the app.

• I like that you can't edit questions and opinions because you can't be an asshole and then change your mind after, but it kills me when I've made a serious typo and I can't correct it!

... And the character limit!

• Thanks, @Paris13 :) I hope they are it too!!!

• I am sure, @Rox95 xx

What Guys Said 21

• Them: "Why do _____ hate ____?"
    Me: "Because ________ , _______ and _______."
    Them: "NOBODY ASKED YOU GET OFF MY PAGE!" <This person, remove them, you want an ego boost, and compliance? Tinder is over there.

Less busybody moderators. To quote Bill Burr, censoring people doesn't force them to dispose of their 'bad' ideas or beliefs, it cements them. Walking through life free of challenges or criticism leads to narcissism. And narcissism leads this:

metro.co.uk/.../

You boot Stormfront off of the internet, they don't suddenly stop being white nationalists, they just go underground. And you've made it even worse by closing them off to other opinions and beliefs. Now you have this circular reasoning that's going on with the left nowadays. Wherein no one actually looks shit up they just quote something someone (they like) said or click on the first article that says what they already believe. Bingo bango you have an actual hate group who thinks everyone is out to get them. But, some of us know its all by design so whatevs. Let Antifa and BLM burn those poor ethnic neighborhoods to the ground because everyone else is the racist right?

• I only just got here but I'd like to be able to organise my questions or all questions based on multiple parameters like opinion number, likes and etc.

• I am trying to remember what it was like starting off - Definitely some way of easing people in - If you are lucky you will meet someone early on who tells you after a few days you get used to the site because at first its like learning to drive during a NASCAR race.

• lol I recall and all "Starting off" Here, nearly 4 years ago and it was easier back then, then it would be Now somehow for me to begin Again, my Friend. I just put my own Car into Gear Here, and Take off to still try and Help Someone, hun. xx

• ability to edit messages after posting

• The One, hun, thing I do Know you can do is "Report" a Comment which you can pull down by Someone's comment and delete "Don't want to see this." It is a good start. lolxx

• Not new here, but something I want to be added is the feature to edit answers... Some typos are embarrassing. 😅

• I would make the moderators stop being such snowflakes and deleting my appropriate-enough comments.

• lol Its a brilliant business model, no REAL employees required. Snarky college student will comb the nazi battlefield looking for violators... for free!

• lol This is why, no lie, I declined That Position years ago. xx

• The ability to edit your own posts, both questions and answers.

• Only in a comment on your own Comment from someone else, can you "Don't want to see this," I find this helps a lot Here, dear. xx

• Thanks!

• More choice of customisation in profile and embedding a video is not profile.

• I don't know how to increase my Xper level? It makes it hard to talk with people more privately if you connect right away.

• Answering many categories on Gag, that you can Best from the Rest, Reply to, will Help you to Get More MHO for extra points and also, Putting in a Question that will be a Big Hit helps as well. xx

• I'm not new here... But I'd like it if G@G stops trying so hard to engage people on its site. There was the Xper system already and then they again introduced the badges.

• more BBC's

• Make mytakes readable on phone app

• Not on the site but on the app...
    Too many things missing here that are present on website

• not new but bin the down vote

• lol I love ti Upvote everyone under the sun on my Question. xx

• take away the anonymous feature

• Then how could anyone under the sun, hun, Vent Here, dear? lolxx

• what do you mean? you are already anonymous by being online unless you are stupid xD i mean take away the feature saying "Ask anonymously"

• It is different with your own from home next to this. lolxx

• Advertisement for sure lol

• lol Oh, Yes, for Sure! xx

• @Rox95 lol Gaggers still complain about the songs. xx

• There are songs on here? I've never seen them!

• Not new but the dislike button is the only feature I don't agree with personally

• Have a spot to indicate age

• lol There is when you go, Guy, to Apply.
      However, better Get it right The First Time down the Line. No Changing nor Rearranging Then, my Friend. xx

• Messaging capabilities should be enabled at the start.

• Id let more risky things through like the words nude and nawty etc.

• I had to get used to Rude and Crude Here, dear. lol
      Welcome to Gag Town. xx

• Dumb people who select stupid best answers

I answered something the other day, was perfectly legitimate, and not to toot my own horn here but, was quite Best answer capable, and another guy came along and gave the stupidest answer I've ever seen.. and she gave him best answer because she said the question and answer was a joke. I didn't realize both were a joke and i was livid. I wanted best answer because I obviously wanted the extra points which would have gotten me more towards amazon, and I blew up at both, because they both deserved it

I wish those two no longer existed here on the site, so that GOOD PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF, can actually answer questions normally

• Also, if you are a trump supporter/like him, you also have to realize that this is a free world with free speech for the dumb.. everyones got an opinion, so, you just have to learn to deal with people who don't like him, never did, and never will

• I am seeing my own Best answer dear Here. xx

What Girls Said 6

• The ability to hide certain questions on your own feed or category. Especially with the repetitive question, "Is penis size important?" "Is my penis size good?" That question is asked several times each day every day. I no longer wish to answer it

• I rarely ever will "Answer it" Unless some dude decides to show his Here, dear, then I "Report it."xx

• LOL thankfully the majority aren't as bold as to show a photo of their own with the question

• lol Then, my Friend, I would have to Spend the time on Here, Reporting them. xx

• The ability to hide Anonymous posts would be neat.
    They never contribute anything interesting or insightful, just a waste of the 1 second it took me to scroll past their post.

• I agree. They should put something in the settings related to that.

• It gives them though a Chance to be Incognito and be harassed less. lolxx

• To have the same features on the app as on the site. I don't like using the site, but have to sometimes, because the app lacks features like question update and full profiles.

• What3ever then, my friend, that works good for you. xx

• I am not new... lol.-.

• I can't make my name anonamus. how do u do it?

• When you go to post it says "public" below your text. Tap it and it should give you the choice yo go anonymous (you can't go anonymous on comments though. Only answers.)

• Thank you 😀

• Welcome, hun. xx

• Nothing