All of you Newbies, what is One thing you would Change on this Site?

722

Most Helpful Guy

• Almost nothing It's perfect.

Editing message after post (3 minutes tolerance only to correct some word or phrase).

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Gag is near Perfect because we have Some, hun, who try and do iour Best from the Rest, and Yes, I agree with you Here. xx

• That is a brilliant idea!! Typos are terrible! I once spelt something so wrong in my question and I really just wanted to die. So embarrassing!

• @Rox95 lol Yes, I Guess. xx

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been here about q month, so I think I'm still a newbie?

Sometimes there's a question that I just don't want to answer and it never goes away in my live feed! And it pops up more If it's featured. I wish you could close it and say that you don't want to see the specific question again because you're not interested.

Sometimes I'm really interested in someone elses question and the opinions that will soon follow but I haven't got anything helpful to say myself, I'd like to be able to follow certain questions so that I get notifications on the new opinions.

Also, it's really easy to send a private message twice. I use the app and I feel like the messenger section of the app is pretty buggy. I had a chat with this girl a while ago and our convo pops up twice in my messages at the top. It's annoying.

It would also be nice to be able to update a question from within the app.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

• I like that you can't edit questions and opinions because you can't be an asshole and then change your mind after, but it kills me when I've made a serious typo and I can't correct it!

... And the character limit!

• Thanks, @Paris13 :) I hope they are it too!!!

• I am sure, @Rox95 xx