Should G@G make a new section 'Does he/she like me?'?

• Yes
  • No

711

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes they should and as iron_man said a section for whey does he stare at me
    Then they should let you filter the categories out so normal people no longer have put up with questions from the socially retarded

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Usually the answer is obvious. Like "He says he loves me, what does that mean?" There are really questions like this
    And some other questions like "he looks at me, blabla". With common sense we can say that we still aren't sure, because... people look at people and not always because they like you

What Guys Said 10

• No I'm getting tired of seeing that anyway and the other one is why does he keep staring at me. That's just simple minded silliness

• but that's exactly why I think there should be a separate section about it.

• It comes out either way. I personally browse G@G by sections, I never go to Feed, so it would narrow my search for sure.

• I always talk in the live feed that way I can communicate with the question asker live on the spot and others that want to come in and talk

• It makes sense in one way but if we were to sub group every topic, we would have a topic directory of about 100 - I did mention an idea of topics having a drop down list of sub headings

• no. It might be tempting because you could block those questions like that, but it would overlap with other topics

• YES. I've always thought this, that there should be a section titled something like "Attraction."

• They def should, lol

• Nah, too damn much of that stuff already.

• no thanks

• They do need to add that

• It should do whatever the fuck it wants to do. But honestly, we already have Tinder for that.

• Yes that’s probably the most common question from girls

What Girls Said 6

• Yes... that way I can filter that section out. It's gets to be annoying and ridiculous.

"Omg! Omg! He held the door for me because my hands were full, does that mean he's going to ask me to marry him?"

"She was looking at me when I turned around and our eyes locked for 5.84 seconds! What does she mean by that, does she like me?"

πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

• They most likely can go under Guy's/Girl's behaviour, and for most cases the answer is either really obvious or impossible to know.

• Nooo that would only encourage more of those dumb questions hahahah

• Yeah we need that

• Lmao yes

• yes a good idea and ban all dick size questions every day