Is it fair to have only 3 questions a day on GAG?

• Yes
  • No

138

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, 3 is plenty. How many problems can you possibly have? I probably get more questions because of my high xper but I ask probably 1-2 questions a WEEK.

The purpose of this site is to seek advice, or provide it. So post your most pressing questions today (clearly this one counts) and save your less important ones for tomorrow. And in the meantime, why not browse the existing questions and see who you can help?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's more than enough. How many could people possibly have to ask?

What Girls Said 12

What Guys Said 7

• When you get to higher levels you get more

• Hell I only have 2.. Although I think it's a smart way of minimizing spam.

• But, some people have more to ask than others

• That's true. But, you can be patient. Wait a day to ask your 3rd question. It won't hurt.

Plus, the more you prove yourself by answering more questions and gaining Xper, the more questions you get to post.

• Some people have high blood pressure, and they can't wait.

• I hardly ever post questions, mostly I read mytakes and answer interesting questions. As there is no way to judge merit on questions through an algorithm I think it's more then fair. I really don't need more are my boobs big enough, or my penis, or my labia, or my bum... questions thank you.

• Yes.

• Well, i think they should allow at least 6 questions per day
    some people have lot things they need advice on.

• Yes. Have you seen some of the moronic shit that people put up? One question a day would be better

• Lol I respect your opinion, but it is free speech to say anything.

• Well, consumer lead the way! Offer vs demand πŸ˜‚

• Not really. You seem to be in the minority on this one. So the consumer is already leading the way

• Actually you only have 2 questions per day if you are not xper 3 or above.