Guys two questions per 24 hours is enough for you?

Sometimes I get some question in my mind and want to post it but I already asked my two questions so can't do it. And when I am allowed to ask next question I forget what question I wanted to aske.

132

Most Helpful Guy

• at level 6 you should be able to write at least 3... check the FAQ.
    I can write 5 at my level

I've always just asked questions just for fun so 2-3 a day are more than enough for me.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are xper level 6, so you should be able to ask 3 questions/day. I can ask five questions daily, because I have the influencer status, and I rarely even come up with more than one. If I'm not mistaken, questions can be saved as a draft and asked later, so I think you should do that, if you often forget what you wanted to ask.

• lol I didn't know that I can ask 3 questions.
      N never paid attention to draft thing.
      Thanks.

What Guys Said 31

• Thats why you use, google keep

• I can ask 3 questions per day,
    But I need to ask more.

• Really thats it u can just ask 2 questions per day

• when you can't ask a question, then write that question in a notepad or make it a sticky note and save that file, so you can see it and ask it later

• And then there's me who asked only three questions within several months of being here 😐

• lol how? I can post 3 per day now but I still struggle lol

• I have no idea 🙄 Wish I could give you my question quota. Perhaps you should open a second account and use them both at a same time

• I find questions fun. Feel free to private message me some, even if it's random. The more the merrier!

• I save my questions in Evernote, otherwise I also forget them lol

• I can ask 5 questions per day, But now a days I have no time spare to ask at least single question, when I have so much time, then 2 questions are not enough for me

• You are level 6 you can ask 3 questions and post 3 takes every day - See 6th heading on this page

• Lol I didn't know this. Seems kinda stupid with such a small limit.

Well I like to be answering questions anyways so it doesn't bother me too much.

• Write it down on paper

• No ways,
    Sometimes I ask the question in the wrong category. Sucks that it still counts as one even though you delete it.

• i get that way, i love to chat, i jsut open up not pad type my question... wait then all i have to do is copy and past when i can, thats why i wouldn't mind direct email ron. nm. usa69@ gmail. com

• Some days it is other days it isn't

• Yeah me too! I'm driving when I think of it.

• it varies

• It is sometimes Not enough so i have the Same problems

• As your xper level increases u will be able to ask more questions!!

• Also you can write down your questions in your phone or computer and can post them once the time limit is over.

• It's enough for me

• I find it annoying as well, I have so much of my opinions and views to share?

• guess you have to write them down for later lol

• Ask me baby :))

• U should draft them or note them in ur phone notepad

• Yes I mainly do opinion

• Sometimes it's less, sometimes it's more. They should better make it open like Facebook post

• Lol u can ask 3 questions daily. It's enough

• Why ❔❔❔

• Your just too inquisitive lol x

• Yeah two questions is not enough at all but I guess we could talk about that

• You can ask at anytime.

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!