Do you answer Anonymous questions on G@G? And do you allow anonymous answers to your own questions?

I have rarely done either. And I no longer will do either.

I usually don't allow anonymous answers to my G@G questions. I rarely answer anonymous questions. From now on, I will no longer do any of either.

How About YOU?

• I answer anon questions and allow anon answers
  • I answer anon questions but rarely/never allow anon answers to my questions
  • I don't answer anon questions, but I DO allow anon answers to mine
    Vote C
  • I don't (no longer) do either
    Vote D
  • G@G anons are the debil...
    Vote E

1632

Most Helpful Guy

• I allow both but I never am anonymous myself. I've called some people "anonypuss" because they have been a "loudmouth" disagreeing about shit they know nothing about. But I don't like it when people are anonymous. I've seen answers from anonymous and wonder why they are. I've asked and I don't get an answer. One said it's a habit. Habit? Really? Why? I don't know

Most Helpful Girl

• Once upon a time I would allow anonymous answers to my questions but I don't anymore. I have found a lot of users use it to be unnecessarily rude and confrontational, I'm not interested in dealing with that crap.
    If you want to be rude, cool! You're going to do it in the wide open so I know who to block.
    (I have no issue with users having opposing opinions but I don't tolerate rude close minded users)
    I do allow private opinions for those that don't want to share things with everyone but still want to be heard on a topic.

I used to ask a lot of questions anonymously, I've given that up since speaking to another user about it.
    (That would be you missy. Lol)

As for answering questions anonymously, I don't do it as often these days. I really only do it when it's a touchy topic or issue and that's simply because I choose to avoid having ignorant users bother me with their close minded and intolerant comments or it's something I'm just not willing to share with everyone because it's personal to me and I don't need anyone looking at me differently.
    Slightly hypocritical seeing as I won't allow anonymous answers on my questions, I know.

Answering anonymous questions, it depends on the question. As I've said there are reasons I will answer anonymously so I'm sure some people ask anonymously for similar reasons. Thats a case to case basis.
    If you're asking about a sexual issue or just a sexual question (mostly where you get the creepy guys in your inbox) or an uncomfortable relationship issue, I will probably offer my thoughts because I get that somethings you just don't want everyone to know.
    If it's a question that's just stupid to go anonymous on I will usually disregard unless it's a really good question that causes me to think about something more in depth.

So there you have it. Lol.

What Guys Said 31

• I also almost never allow anonymous answers, though I do allow private answers. I rarely answer anonymous questions-- only when the nature of the question maKes anonymity at least arguably reasonable.

• Answer anon questions half-assed.

Almost never allow anon answers on questions, the quality of answers is usually dreadful.

• There are some times when I need to answer, and for one reason or another, I don't like my screen bame attached to it, so I choose to answer anon.
    I usually use my screen name though.

Same reason, because some people might be embarrassed by their answers or otherwise want privacy, I allow for anon answers to my questions.

• I have in the past only because there's tons on girlsaskguys, I'm with you no longer will I answer or allow anonymous, I feel this site should come up with a rule, either identify yourself by the name you've chosen or don't bother. There's way too much on this site it's annoying, that's why I'm on here very little, I hope the mods do something about it soon or I'm out.

• There are very good reasons why people here go anon, this is still a community, there we get to know each other, and maybe Soandso doesn't want everyone to know that they hold THIS unpopular opinion, or has done this particular activity as it may change how we feel about them when they answer other questions. Yes we use a user name and that is one level of anonymity, but there is the fact that we know each other by our user names, they are still a tag of sorts.

• I'll answer anon questions still, but more and more often I am not allowing anon answers on my questions.

• In anon questions men usually do catfishing and act as women to ask some sex-related question. And people use offensive language in anon answers.

• I don't ask enough questions to have criteria on the answering front, I just judge each question as it comes, if it intrigues I will answer it regardless who asked it.

• I dont see why u care

• Sometimes, yes. When I want to ask questions I'm ashamed of admit I have to ask and when I want to give answers I'm ashamed of giving. (Never insulting, mostly about my own intimacy, which is something I rarely like to talk about.)

• Yes and yes. But I'm less likely to answer a question if it's anon but I still have answered thousands over the last years

• I don't ask questions and I answer anonymous' questions.

• I don't care either way tbh

• Yeah sure I don't really give a rats ass. I don't know why choosing to be anonymous is even an option.

It's not like people here can steal your info.

• I never allow anon answers. I do answer anon questions, don't really pay attention to that.

• Depends on the question but I do and I allow anonymous answers as well. Why wouldn't you allow it anymore?

• Yeah I do answer them and allow them on my questions. I know some people freak out about anons because of the things they say, but I don't really care lol.

• I haven't had too much of a problem with anons. Some, but not enough to shut them down.

• I answer anonymous questions and sometimes allow anonymous questions.

• Same over here answer any question I can answer. It's more friendly that way

• Yes and Yes

• Yes to both

• I'll answer but rarely put them on my questions

• Yessir

• yes and yes

• Why wouldn't I?

• Yes to both

• Yes I do

• I do both and think that it's normal to do. There are something which is better to tell anonimously

• Depends if it seems exciting

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 15

• I try to avoid both.
    Sometimes I accidentally answer an anonymous question... but more of then than not, no thanks.

Also - no anonymous answers on my Qs... for obvious reasons.

• I answer them and allow anon opinions as well. I don't really care who the asker/opinion giver is. The only thing I don't get is private opinions, and every time I can remember, I turn them off. I don't want to hear opinions people don't dare to say publicly.

• A
    except after SO many trolls ANON 17-29 guys... and some gals...
    a ANON Q gets an ANON A from me so I can run & hide
    if/when they turn crazy = 50-50 of the time

• i rarely answer as anon unless its someone i recognise who i can't be bothered to spend days arguing with, but i always leave an anon answer to my questions because i think people have the right to privacy and often questions can be pursonal/controversial and they might not always feel comfortable sharing their opinion openly

• I don't do either.

• I answer and allow. Why do you no longer allow it? Did something bad happen?

• i do both

• I don't allow anons on my questions but I will sometimes answer anons questions.

• yes to both
    I don't have issues with people harassing me nor do I mind confrontation that it would bother me either way

• i dont even care whether its anon or not

• if it's a personal question, i'll ask it anonymously. i do answer anonymous questions because it's still a question somebody's wanting answered. i do allow anonymous answers on mine because sometimes people dont want their name showed to an answer or opinion that doesn't get good thoughts on it (example, lgbtq can get good opinions and bad opinions by tons of people)

• I hardly pay attention to who asked that question

• Yes I answer & allow anon answers.

• I'm fine with anon answers but never answer anon.

• Yes and yes