Have you ever redeemed your Xper points for anything?

I just lately learned that the Xper points accumulate into things like donations to charities, GAG logo shirts, & Amazon gift cards. I've been trying a few days now to redeem all these points i've racked up, but it just boggles my mind as i've previously never understood their significance for a long time. Have any of you redeemed Xper points here? For what?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I got three Amazon cards so far this year. That money is in my Amazon account & will help pay for Christmas presents.

1|1
    0|0
    • Aw that's a cool way to do it

How long did it take you to get them?

• Show All
    • Oh, maybe two or three days after I clicked "redeem points" and sent my message. And be sure to tell them what country because they have cards for Amazon Canada, UK, and maybe some others in addition to USA.

• Well that's messed up, I wonder why they don't respond to me & my messages.

Most Helpful Guy

• amazon cards.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• I've only ever done it to feature questions

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Mine are just added up. Haven't used them for anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i had amazon gift card

0|0
    0|0
  • No, since no one know I have this account people will get suspicious if I suddenly start getting free stuff lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • amazon cards

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, I got no clue. I have only been on this site for a short while.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, never.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeup

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I've had 3 Amazon vouchers, 2 back when they only cost 5000 points and 1 for 7000

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Loading... ;