How many gag followers do you have?

I just reached 400

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Only a little over 200 and a little over 100 at my last count waiting to be approved because I have certain criteria that have to be met before I allow someone to follow me.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 56

• 50/50 I follow back those who follow me that's my rule

1|0
    0|0
  • Not many at all. Newer account. Maybe I should start posting more body pics and watch them flood in lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 18. I don't encourage others to follow me, I never follow anyone else, and I don't send messages. So that probably has something to do with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • 37. I don't ask many questions and many of my opinions are just insulting stupid people, so it makes sense.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just want people to follow me if they like my advices 😊 I don't care about numbers only to help and emotions

0|0
    0|0
  • 73 I dont really follow people from the start just following back

1|0
    0|0
  • Only 48 on this account but on my old account I had 689 D:

0|0
    0|0
  • 8 but im fine with that lol, at least some one is listening to me xD

0|0
    0|0
  • 80 plus !!
    For girls in general this number is way too high !!

0|0
    0|0
  • 9 lol all the guys here are crazy for girls.. girls here have 100 followers on average

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 23

• 500 and something but I have a bunch in pending, because I don't usually accept follow requests from level one and two users.

1|0
    0|0
  • 311, I still have no idea what people gain by following other users. I only follow one person and the GaG accounts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 225 followers so far...
    Most of them are guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow Miss. Popular! Lol

I think I have roughly 80? Maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nearly 200, I only follow back 15 or so, because quality over quantity 🐸

0|0
    0|0
    • So you're admitting that people who FOLLOW YOU aren't the best quality and not worth following back?

• Show All
    • "Those girls who say they don't subconsciously do but are really ignorant/misguided when it comes to the conscious part.
      Do they really? I thought they just hate men and see masculinity as something 'toxic'.

• Yeah that's why I say ignorant/misguided

• 120 but I don't even know why the poor souls follow me haha not like I'm interesting ❀️

0|0
    0|0

0|1
    0|0
  • 60-ish?

1|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 166

1|0
    0|0