Have you ever been in the top MHO?

So I am rubbing it in your face if you haven't reached that level before, because I am childish and get excited over every little accomplishment I've reached. I am in the MHO for the week or something like that, go check it out and come back to tell me I am lord and savior.

1524

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 24

• Yeah, lately, every now, I get put into one of the Top 2 MHO's for Sexual Behavior LOL. I guess I do tend to give a lot of advice and answer a lot of questions from that subject. It's one of my favorite areas to discuss topics.

• 41% is pretty high for MHO%. You probably sparingly answer questions. As well, you possibly focus on one subject matter or area.

• Nothing wrong with celebrating the small things, that is the source of true happiness!

I've been here a LONG time, and never reached that feat, so congrats to you. :)

• Yes, though not often. I'm not one of those who always agrees with the questioner... I tell it as I see it.

• Well done - I got top MHO in GaG Community a few times

• Yeah

• That stuff is not real statistics, its for friends that give most helpful award on here out to their friends. Mostly the girls get it because they flirt with the guys

• The GAG people don't know me, so how could they reward me out of friendship. You don't wanna admit my awesomeness, that is okay, you don't know better.

• How is your most helpful score awesome it's only 14% mine's better, like I said what's the big deal anyway about all of this?

• Once if I can remember it correctly. It was some sort of specific category.

• Nope but congratulations

• Amazing Congrats !!

• No my MHO percentage has never moved up or down for two years and I’m not really sure why but I did recently make it to master level 😜

• never , but than i could give a ratas as about shit like that

• Its cool so what are you rubbing in my face

• I'm gonna be a dick and say I have a life.

• nope and never want to

• lol just this much?
    I've written 10 takes
    all featured/approved except one which was my first take

• Nope. My opinions, who I am or my feelings don't matter

• No I have only 4%.

• how do u get that

• Don't understand?

• @azzntittiz What is MHO? Iam new here

• Most helpful opinion percentage you receive beside your name for helping the planet and all humanity.

• Is there any benefits with this percentage?

• Nope, never been there and not trying to get there either.

• I noticed that the top mhos on here are pro liberal and pro feminist. All you need is to scream for feminism and bash men and you will be in the top mho.

• Don't be a hater, we're spreading love over here.

• I guess I shouldn’t be expecting a mho lol Oh mho is not me

• Yeah, something you really don't deserve

• ... no.

What Girls Said 14

• Only once. I usually write so much shit that it's a wonder I even have a MHO% of 39. 😂

• I haven't. I mostly just come on here when I'm bored lol. That's awesome though!

• No never
    Congratulations

• I saw my name on one of the top MHOs for a certain category

• I made MHO last week by shitposting and just being an overall asshole.

• No, but I've held the overall top Xper spot for the girls in a few topics. Congratulations tho. 🎉🎊

• loll congrats!! :)

• MHO of 12% . That's fine, not a big deal. it's not like I'm getting paid for giving an opinion. ... it's not serious enough for me

• No, and never likely to be either.

• Nope lol people don’t like me on here

• nah cuz my answers r too shitty and unhelpful for that

• Nag, never!

• nope never

• I don't think it really matters.

• We all have your own opinions. Just because you have an MHO doesn't mean your opinions are better than anyone else's. Just means that more people agree with you, that more people think like you.