Do you think G@G has more guys or girls?

It seems to me that GaG has more guys than girls.

• G@G has more girls
  • G@G has more guys
  • It's about an equal amount
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D

820

Most Helpful Guy

• I think G@G has more Guys pretending to be Girls...

Most Helpful Girl

• It'd be great if admins would post the % of guys and girls on G@G, I'm actually very interested if there's more girls of guys. :) Good question btw!

What Guys Said 19

• At least three guys to every two girls (and becoming more skewed by the week).

If you're interested, it's possibly to figure this out (roughly, not exactly) by the statistics on your account, such as your Xper ranking.

• Definitely more guys. It's always been that way, but it seems to have turned into a total sausage fest lately.

• I have been thinking about this - I think there are more girls BUT guys seem to answer more questions than girls THAT SAID girls seem to ask more questions than guys so at first glance it seems like more guys.

• GAG has more girls cause 30 % of the girls accounts are fake
    and people who catfish others. They are males who get off
    pretending to be females. It's disgusting to think they do that stuff.

• More males , and there are more males than females IRL anyway , considerably more in the younger age groups.

• Gag could give the stats

• GAG has more girls overall. But there are 250 guys and 150 girls in the top 400.

• G@G has more girls

• G@G has more guys

• the one you will search the one you will get

• Yes it does.

• I have no idea, but when a girl ask a question, you can be sure that there is more men to reply.

• I would say men outnumber women, I think we in general think it is a giant dating site

• guys

• Guys

• literally every question has more male answers so yeah there are way more guys for some reason

• Lol... Guys would think there's all guys and girls will obviously think there are all guys... LOL

• I see almost equal

• I think more guys because more guys seem to answer more questions

• I think gag knows and just from experience anytime I asked a question no matter the subject it was more guys that answered than girls

What Girls Said 7

• Guys for sure... plus all the girls that are also guys... and all the multiple accounts that guys have posing as girls... as someone said, it's a regular sausage fest.

I think sadly it's turning into a bit of a haven for socially inept woman-haters. They gather here and get a lot of support from each other... it's a nice echo chamber for the most part, or at least a place they can gang up women.

• Waaay more guys and plenty of them posing as girls on here too...

And plenty of them having more than 10 accounts.

How nice.

• I think there are more guys, real guy accounts and girl accounts who are actually guys.

• Guys for sure.

• more girls

• I can only reiterate what both @LittleSally & @Annie_Mosity have mentioned.

• There seems to be way more men.