Who here is a misogynist?

Who here is a misogynist?
I genuinely would love to know what percentage of guys on here, or guys who pretend to be girls, or guys with multiple accounts on here hate women... Sine I see quite a few of them actually honestly saying they hate them... A percentage would be wonderful.
P. S. If you want to be anonymous, just vote on the poll here.

Thank you for voting!

• I am!
    21%(4)19%(15)Vote19%(11)
  • Not me!
    79%(15)81%(62)Vote81%(47)
Just 18 people so far... Huh...

I'm simply asking about women, not feminism. Please, vote specifically on women independant of any movements, religions, skin color, etc.
For those who don't know:
Misogyny: dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against women.

Most Helpful Guy

• I studied that I have done misanthropic tendencies, but I'm neither a misogynist nor am I a misandrist.

Most Helpful Girl

• GAG is filled with people more bitter than the strongest coffee out there

What Guys Said 19

• Well. First of all we need to know what you classify as a misogynist. If you classify a misogynist as a man who thinks he is more privileged and therefore more important than women, or as the dictionary states "a person who dislikes, despises, or is strongly prejudiced against women.", then no. I am not a misogynist. However, when a woman tells me "Oh you need to check your privilege because men have no flaws in society." And "Men control society" therefore implying that "All that is wrong in society is because of men" I absolutely get angry because this is the furthest thing from the truth. While yes, I agree that men are in some instances are more privileged and we have to fix that, people have to understand that females have some privileges over men too. Without stirring up too much controversy, I do believe women are a part and affect society just as much, if not more, than men do. I think that, while yes, undoubtedly, sexual assault and harassment is much more likely happening to women, and its a bad thing that should not exist, I also believe that rape and sexual assault and harassment towards men that are the victims, society does not take it seriously enough and more so laughs it off. I am not a misogynist, nor am I a western feminist, I am for gender equality for both sexes, and believe that both men and women have flaws and privileges, which we should try to fix.

TL;DR Version: I am not a misogynist by definition, but defend my sex against prejudice.

• U forgot to ask why x amount of men have misogynistic views. Bcs it seems to me that the word misogynist is being attached to men simply for being men and women had no influence in some men becoming misogynistic. It also seems to me that if i were to ask how many women on here are misandrist, some women would say there's no such thing and that i say this bcs i hold misogynistic views. this goes along nicele with the feminist and sjw narrative that only women are victims and that only men are perpetrators

• I’ve been called one by many, by YOU I think one time LMFAO. I’m not one though

• I never really use that word. I probably might've implied it on that question where you said people should just rape women whenever they wanted to... You can't really blame me for that... (And no, women can't rape men as easily nor as frequently as men can and do rape women 69,000 women are raped to 9,000 men and that's just in the US --- imagine what happens around the world...)

• I didn’t say that lmao. It was a philosophical question with biology and evolutionary biology undertones. Come on little Sally

• Disagreeing or point faults in women is not misogyny, you're using a word trying to silence people.

• Well I don't hate anybody based upon some biological details, such as gender. But I also think third wave feminism is a cancer, so depending on your opinion on misogyny I may be one.

• I notice a lot of misandrists here on GAG aka women who hate men. Actually misandry is really trendy these days.

• I hear that's popular, yeah... Makes me wonder if people are doing it just to be trendy, to be honest...
      Also, what stumps me, how many men hate other men too... Huh...

• "Everything is sexist, everything is racist, everything is homophobic and you have to point it all out" - Anita Sarkeesian

Thats the world we are living in today.

• I've never met a man who flat out hates women. I think you should maybe have defined what you mean by misogynistic

• When just sticking to the dictionary meaning of misogynist, then no. I don't despise nor dislike women in general.

• Where would you categorize me?

• Try not to me but a label like this is usually conferred by someone else rather than yourself.

• FYI there are women calling out other women on youtube saying the same thing and they show their face to prove it. Misandry exists as well but men don't use it because we are better than women when it comes to logic.

• i dont hate women but i dont believe in (modern) feminism either

• 👍🏻

• Good question but I doubt any man really hates women, thats impossible

• Not me. Nope

• not me

• I like/dislike men and women equally xD so no, I'm not a misogynist ^^

• You, my friend, are a misogynist and a misandrist (look it up).

• Yeah, sorry.

I misspoke. Should've realised what you were trying to say.

My bad!

• No worries ^^

• I don't hate, life's too short to, we're all skeletons on the inside. 2 spoopy 4 them

• I'm a misogynist, because it's easy to label someone as one nowadays.

• I love girls. If i get chance to be girl for a day then also i would love girls and be lesbian

What Girls Said 4

• I am a girl but I do consider myself a bit misogynistic. I dont know if this is the right word, but I used to be a feminist, I really was, but I realised western feminism is bullshit. I read an articol somewhere that women from Saudi Arabia complained that western femminist instead of helping them to get an education and more rights, only fight against burkas-and burkas are not someting this women from Saudi Arabia are worried about. They may not like it, but is not a priority for them to not cover their heads. Ok, one more thing. Western femminists say that women are not sexual objects and I couldnt agree more, but... there is this but: They put silicone implants in butt, tits, botox, heavy make up. And dont tell me they dont do it for male attention. If they were alone in the world I bet they wouldn't put so much effort in looks. I am a girl, I like to dress nicely, maybe put on a skirt or sometimes maybe i wear a bit revealing clothes, but I try to keep the balance. And I know lots of feminist who dress like they are prostitutes when go out and then „i dont wanna be seen as an object” And one last thing. Feminism mean equal rights, but women nowadays want special treatment not equality. How many times a women that acused a guy of rape ( false) got away with it just because she is a woman. Being a femminist its seeking equality, human rights, education not going naked in the street yelling” im a proud slut” Femminsit say they want to work the same jobs as men... byt only when it comes about high paid career. I haven't heard one to say: I wanna work on a building or I wanna drive a truck, or be a mecanic” Thats equality. Wanting to be a female doctor but also wanting to be a truck driver. Equaility, no?

• That depends on what you actually deem misogyny. For instance I don't hate women, And it would be dumb if I did considering I'm a woman myself. But I can't stand a lot of the toxic and backstabbing behaviour a lot of women seem to take part in, which is why I tend to be more suspicious around women than men. Men are much more easily readable after all. You can kinda see what they want from the get go. Less so women.

• I kinda am. I'd prefer a guy's presence anytime and if I have a choice between a girl's presence and solitude, I'd choose complete solitude within a second.

• my brother is.